Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 06:42 PM

Sorry it's taken so long but this is the next part of the story of my exhibitionist younger sister, previous parts earlier in the thread.

I had been regularly spying on Angela undressing for her shower through the downstairs bathroom window. Each time seeing her naked for about a minute or so as she pretended to be unaware I was watching. But it seems she wanted the exposure to last even longer than this and came up with another plan. I still can't quite believe how far she was going to take things but this is what happened a few months later when she was about 19/20.

One Thursday evening it was about 8pm and dark outside. Dad was at his club and it was just me, Mum and Angela at home. I was in the living room watching TV with Mum and Angela had been in the shower (without me spying on her). She obviously noticed this so needed to get her 'fix' another way. She came into the living room in her dressing gown with a towel on her head and was quite conspicuously carrying a bottle of moisturising lotion.

Our living room had a large bay window with curtains which faced the back garden and a smaller side window with just a roller blind. While making small talk with Mum, Angela went to the bay window and started to draw the curtains. I thought she was doing this just to keep the heat in. Then she went to the side window and started to roll down the blind. But she didn't roll it down the whole way and left a good four-inch gap at the bottom. Then while standing beside that window she turned and asked me to leave the room as she was going to do her moisturising.

I knew that meant she was going to get naked so I said I didn't mind. But just to reinforce the point she said with a giggle 'Nooo I'll have no clothes on!'. Then I suddenly realised the situation. All I had to do was go outside and I'd be able to watch through the gap in the side window! I knew Angela was aware I wanted to see her naked but she always pretended that she didn't want me to. So I was amazed that she had 'accidentally' created a way for me to do so. At the time I just put it down to her naivety/innocence but she knew exactly what I was going to do. She even said 'go into the kitchen or something'.

So I did and went straight out the back door and round the side of the house. Because it was dark I was confident she wouldn't see me and didn't really try to hide myself. But now I know she almost certainly could see me and once I was 'in position' she was ready to start the show. She still had her dressing gown on but I was delighted to see she had chosen to stand in direct line with the window about eight feet away and in side profile to me. I would have a perfect view of what was about to happen. I remember thinking 'is she really going to do it?' And then she did it.

She untied the dressing gown and it dropped to the floor. Her beautiful naked body was on full display for me. She picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted a dollop of it onto each breast just behind her erect nipples. Then she started to rub it into them, massaging them and lifting them as she did so. She knew I would be absolutely loving this. She seemed to spend at least three minutes on her breasts alone then started to do the rest of her upper body.

When she moved onto the lower half she turned to face away from the window so I could see her rub the lotion into her ass cheeks. It was then I noticed the way she was standing with her legs tightly together and her feet crossed. I didn't understand this at the time but now I know it was to prevent any view of her pussy from the back. I explained earlier that she sported a thick bush which blocked the view of the front. It seems that pussy was 'out-of-bounds' but she was happy to display everything else.

She turned back to stand in side profile again as she bent down to do her legs. The whole show lasted a mesmerising ten minutes or so. I was rock hard and desperate to relieve myself but I didn't want to miss a single second. When she finally reached down and picked up her dressing gown I knew the show was over so I raced back into the kitchen and turned on the TV to pretend I had been in there the whole time. She knew I had been watching and when she came in she decided to play up on her innocence and tease me with the prospect of more shows.

'You can go back in now. What you watching?' she said. My mind was such a mess I had no idea what I was watching so I said 'Uh just flicking around'. I shot a glance at her and she was looking at me with the same half-smirk I'd seen her do before. 'Do you mind if I moisturise in there? I normally do it in my room but it's so cold upstairs!' 'No' I said 'I can watch TV in here instead'. 'Ok' she said 'because I might need to do it in there again'. 'Great' I thought. Then she went to the fridge, took out a can of Coke and disappeared upstairs.

True to her word she repeated the exact same performance at least four more times in that room over the next couple of months. But it was the fifth time (which I think was the last time) that she decided to up the ante even further. Again she must have decided to tease me by making me think I wouldn't get to see anything but then letting me see her even more clearly than before.

She came in with the lotion and I got excited but this time she went to the side window first and rolled the blind all the way down to the bottom. 'Dammit no show tonight' I thought. But then she went to the bay window to draw the curtains and left a three-inch gap at the right hand window. Then she turned towards me and asked me to leave the room. Again I was amazed she had 'accidentally' left another opportunity for me to watch. So I went into the kitchen and then out the back of the house. I was expecting her to be standing in her usual place in the middle of the room but she had a lovely surprise for me. Angela was full of surprises.

Instead of being in her usual place she was now standing inside the bay window! Just two feet away on the other side of the glass. She had her back to me and already had her robe off and had started rubbing the lotion into her chest. 'If only she was facing the other way' I thought. But of course Angela knew that's what I would be thinking so after about a minute or so she decided to give me what I wanted.

She was looking at the TV and without taking her eyes off it she suddenly turned around to face the window. I was now watching her rub lotion into her beautiful breasts from just two feet away! I had never seen them this close up before. I bet she loved being able to do this so blatantly while still pretending she didn't know I was watching. I was so overcome I immediately pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I didn't last long and spurted a huge load all over the wall of the house. Fortunately it was painted white!

That might do it for now but I've barely scratched the surface of the various ways Angela created for me to see her naked over the years. It probably seems ridiculous that I didn't realise it was all intentional but I was very naive about women back then and it seemed totally unlikely due to her 'innocence'. She was (and still is) the best little sister I could have ever wished for. She's 40 now but still has a gorgeous schoolgirl figure. I haven't seen her naked for several years but I live in hope!
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post: