Thread: Private strip
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 12:48 PM

Thanked 26,537 Times in 1,275 Posts
Default It was a fantasy of hers.

When we first got married, I had a difficult time getting my wife to tell me about her sexual fantasies. I knew she liked to occasionally masturbate, so I asked her to tell me what would get her to cum when she did it. She finally opened the door a crack and said a guy masturbating to completion while he watched her strip. So we did that a few times with her stripping for me, then I introduced to idea that Ben, a friend of mine she liked, was also watching and masturbating. She had this skimpy bikini that she always wore when Ben was over, so I knew the idea turned her on. That really got her to cum hard, so I kept bringing it up, I knew it would take me about 2 seconds to talk Ben into the idea, Ben's GF was overseas in college, he was always horny.

All it took was a couple of glasses of wine and a few hits of grass, I had hinted to Ben that he ought to try to talk me into going to a strip club with him and see what happens. He did and my wife got very jealous, she said she was better looking than the girls there, we agreed, then she asked me if it was OK if she stripped for Ben, no problem.

She had a short skirt on, she stood up and dropped it to the floor, I was surprised a bit, but there she was in her sheer panties, very seductively stroking herself over them, this was the way she did this in her fantasy. Then she said she wanted to see our cocks or she would stop, no problem, we could see her panties were damp. In her fantasy her panties came off next, I was surprised, but that's what she did. Her bush was very thin and we could see her swollen clit, she was stroking herself and moaning.

We could see she didn't have a bra, she unbuttoned her blouse and playing a little peek-a-boo game before dropping it. Ben started moaning, so she knelt down and let him cum on her perky B tits, but I was holding out for pussy. She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bedroom, closing the door on Ben.

She said it was a one time thing, but it wasn't difficult to talk her into a couple of repeat performances.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: