View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 06:06 PM

Thanked 75,348 Times in 2,644 Posts
Default Leonie Mellinger - Sons and Lovers (1981)

Who'd of thought Gwyneth Strong was so busty? You learn something new every day. Thanks, Lord Lucan.

In continuing with the theme of TV from the ark, here is the first of two videos from the 1981 TV adaptation of D.H. Lawrence's Sons and Lovers. As with most D.H. Lawrence adaptations it has nudity in it, and here is has Leonie Mellinger in her screen debut going full frontal in Episode 5 (of 7 episodes) in a scene where Karl Johnstone's character Paul has eventually persuaded her that a "true relationship" must have a physical side (so in other words, "would you mind getting your knickers off or I'm off!" scenario). It works, as later he is invited to her grandmother's cottage while she is out where she is stripped and ready for nookie. As with my previous upload, the only copy of this is an old video tape, so quality isn't perfect. But hopefully it's good enough for you to see.

This as mentioned was sweet Leonie's screen debut, but it wasn't the only time she bared all for her art. She also stripped off in films Memoirs of a Survivor (1981), Ghost Dance (1983), Memed My Hawk (1983), Summer Lighting (1984), plus TV shows Dead Head (1986) and Small World (1988). And she looked such a sweet innocent in this too!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4671).jpg   Screenshot (4672).jpg  

Screenshot (4674).jpg   Screenshot (4677).jpg  

Screenshot (4679).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Leonie Mellinger - Sons and Lovers (1981)_mpeg2video.mpg (77.54 MB, 186 views)
Streaming Videos