View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 10:20 AM

Default First experience sauna in 2019

I went to the sauna for the first time some years ago. Was a bit reluctant to go nude the first time, but after showering with 10 people I felt the freedom and proceeded with enjoying the sauna.

Highlight of my first sauna experience was in the cool-off cave. I just finished a 20 minute session in a very hot sauna, and went for the cold showers. When I get there my heart skipped a beat, as I saw the most beautiful brunette girl showering there. Probably around 20 years old. She looked like an angel with straight hair, perfect D-cup breast and stiff nipples. Also she had the most amazing firm ass, with a very beautiful tight shaven pussy.

I joined her and stand next to her showering for approximately 2 minutes, than I went to take a dip in the cold pool. Which had a great view on the showers, while I was in the pool we had eye contact multiple times and gave me a quit a show. When I came out of the cold pool I was semi erect, and joined her again underneath the showers. She turned towards me while showering and l saw her watching me, as I was watching her. I never stood so long in the cold showers, I think it was around 10 minutes without anyone else coming in. Then she took her towel and started drying herself in front of me very slowly while still looking at me. Mean while I was fully hard, but she did not seem to mind at all.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ronnie_2406 For This Useful Post: