View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 09:07 PM

Thanked 2,482 Times in 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotictimes View Post
A few months ago Fall 2023 we spent a week in Aruba. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.

A few days in we found ourselves sitting at the pool reading and sipping cocktails. Sometime around noon or 1pm D said she was going to the room to grab some snacks, and returned about 20 minutes later. Relaxation & cocktails ensued as usual for the rest of the afternoon. At one point a couple of hours later we were floating around the pool and she said "You know, while I was gone I took care of myself. That's why I was gone so long." I smiled and reminded her I always approve of such behavior, especially on vacation. She continued with "Yes, but I did it out on the balcony of our room with my crave." (crave is a small vibrator one can wear as a necklace, about half the size of a new pencil). She said it was totally unplanned, just a very spontaneous act where she just seized the moment. She described where and how she sat, pulling her bikini bottoms to the side for access. I had quite a different profile in my trunks when we stepped out of the pool after hearing this!

Later that evening when we returned from dinner I asked if she would re-create the scene for me. I soon learned the mood was not there and I got a "No way, I'm not doing that again. I almost did not tell you because I knew you would ask me to do it again. It was totally spontaneous and exciting when it happened, planning it is not cool. I will NOT do that again so don't ask." This well trained husband took the hint, and went downstairs to the courtyard bar to have a cigar. While sitting outside enjoying my bourbon & cigar, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the balcony of our room - which was right above where I was sitting. It was 10pm and dark, and I could not believe how exposed (and well lit) the small balcony actually was. D came downstairs and joined me for a drink a half-hour later, and I pointed out where our room was from our perspective. She raised an eyebrow and said "Wow, that is pretty open. You think anyone saw me?" My reply was even if someone did, they probably could not tell what you were doing since you were sitting down on the floor so I would not worry about it.

The next evening we had a few more drinks at dinner than usual, and D had taken an edible. When we got back to the room she was feeling good, definitely in a sexy sort of mood. She changed into a white sweater vest and a micro-short jean skirt (no bra or panties) to accompany me to the outdoor courtyard lounge for drinks. I had a cigar and bourbon, she had a couple shots of tequila. It was a really quiet night in the lounge so we returned to our room around 10pm.

While I was in the bathroom, she took off her jean skirt and sandals and went to the balcony with her crave. I thought she might be out there smoking, but after a minute I opened the slider to check and saw her sitting on the floor in only the sweater vest working on herself. The balcony was so small, that when I slid the door open more than a few inches it hit her back, breaking the concentration she had at the moment. She smiled and asked for a few minutes to herself to get things going. I obliged and closed the slider, except for about 4 inches. Being the opportunist I am, I waited a couple of minutes to assure things were moving along, and grabbed my phone to document the moment. I stuck the phone out through the crack in the slider and snapped a few pictures before she noticed the flash and insisted I stop. I left her alone for a few more minutes and she came back in the room with a smile, dripping wet and satisfied. We joked about things for a minute, poured some wine, and she decided to return to the balcony for another round. This time I left the slider open, and did not bother her for a couple of minutes. When I did step out there she was hot and heavy in the moment, sitting against the window legs spread with her feet against the railing. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, and took me in her mouth while she worked herself to a frenzy. I glanced out to the right and noticed of the 100+ room balconies I could see (the hotel is a "U" shape and we were in the bottom of the curve) there was one guy a floor above us about 60 feet to the side watching us intently while he smoked a cigarette on his balcony. I whispered to D we were being watched and she paused for a minute. She looked over at him, turned back to me and said "I don't care" as she put my cock back in her mouth. Thirty seconds later she had an intense orgasm. It took her a minute to get up to return to the room, she was a bit cramped from contorting in her sitting position so long. She stepped over to the open half of the slider (one step actually), turned and grabbed the railing sticking her ass in the air back into the room through the open half of the slider and said "Fuck Me". I obliged immediately of course, and she and I both made eye contact with the guy watching us while I fucked her from behind against the railing. A few pumps in I realized we were quite "backlit", so I told D to remain exactly where she was and took a second to turn off all lights in the room before sliding back in. It was only a minute or two until I finished, but our voyeur stayed for the whole show.

Of course a good story must have pictures, so I have attached one of D early on in the act that night, and one I took the night before from my seat at the courtyard lounge. In retrospect, seeing how well lit the building is I don't think turning off the lights really made a difference.
BRAVO!!!! That is one HOT great story!!!! I love when women get so horny they throw caution to the wind, and do such racy daring exhibitionist stunts. I cant imagine how daring that was of her to do it the first time in broad daylight!!! well done my dear! I hope there are more pics of her on this site.. I would love to see her sexy ass

and btw, HILARIOUS pic for your screen shot / avatar or whatever those things are called...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post: