Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Family members see the wife/girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 09:48 AM

Default The purchasing advisor

While on vacation by the sea a while ago...

My wife had her bikini with her as a unique item. After a few days when we were in the holiday resort, she discovered a sports store and wanted to visit it. It should be a new swimsuit. On the beach she saw some women wearing one-piece swimsuits - it was just in.
After that, she had the same idea and we entered the sports store.
There was an extra rack with women's swimsuits. She immediately headed towards it and rummaged through the parts.
All were very colorful and she discovered 2 favorites.
She took them into the changing room and swapped clothes.
She briefly opened the curtain for me and showed herself in the first part and asked me if it would suit her. I asked to change to the second swimsuit and she swapped. I thought this one suited her better and she agreed. So we went to pay and left.

The next day she wore her new swimsuit to the beach. It was a one-piece with high leg cutouts and a low neckline with a large ring that held the sides together and let her breasts bulge left and right.
After a short while she went back into the house and exchanged the item. Then she came back in her bikini and I asked why.
Firstly, it's a bit too big and she doesn't feel comfortable in it!
The next day dad was on duty shopping and asked for the list.
He wrote everything down neatly and started for the car. My wife found out about this and called stop, she still wanted to be with him.
She wanted to exchange the swimsuit. So she went there with dad.
Now they both came back after 3 hours! Had everything bought for 2 more days in the house.
Then later she showed me what she bought and immediately put it on. It was a different model of swimsuit. Wow it was absolutely beautiful but daring.
It was a similar swimsuit as before but this time with an even deeper neckline and held with 2 rings between the breasts. And also adjustable. She absolutely had the bust size for it!

Then she told me how it came about!

When the necessary groceries were bought, they went to the sports store. She knew where the swimsuits were on display and asked about exchanging the one she had purchased. No problem said the saleswoman. So she browsed through the selection again and found that there were more pieces. So she took two pieces into the cabin again and changed the clothes. Dad waited in front of it and asked how it would fit.
She opened the curtain and showed him in her swimsuit. He then recommended trying on the second one. She opened the curtain again and showed herself.
Apparently it wasn't the right one for him yet and he told her that he would go back for selection. So she took off her bathing suit again and heard the curtain in the cabin being opened.
Then suddenly my dad was in the cabin and brought the new model to her. The cabin had a floor-to-ceiling mirror and my dad had a full view of her completely naked! No matter, he thought and stayed in it as she put on the swimsuit. He thought the suit was excellent and it looked great on her! So what!! The main thing is that he was happy. And my wife too!!

The swimsuit was similar to the other but showed her full cleavage.
The leg cut was also extremely high, but she was able to wear it and she looked stunning in it!
The next day on the beach she attracted a lot of eyes, not just my dad's and of course mine. And only when she came out of the water.
Since the swimsuit was thin, it showed her sexy body in all details.
But nobody knew us there. My mother stopped my dad when he wanted to bring her a towel!

In the evening we went to the beach bar together. Got a small table and sat down. Since it was a small place, there were a few people sitting there that we saw on the beach and of course us too. After a short while a guy came to the table and wanted to ask my wife to dance. But my dad was faster! He said: "No it's my turn" stood up, took my wife's hand and went with her to the dance floor.

I didn't know what kind of instructions she had from dad. But she was incredibly sexy in her "little black"
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post: