View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 07:41 AM

Default fucking at our friends place

We once stayed at out friends place (also a couple around 30 yo). We got there in the early afternoon but our friends had an appointment for 2 hours in the evening so we stayed alone at their place.

We were lying on the sofa chatting. We started talking about our friends sex life. The girls talk a lot about sex, and so my wife knew that their sex life was quite boring. She was always shocked when my wife told here about all the crazy places we had sex.
My wife said "they probably always fuck in their bed with closed curtains and not even their sofa has seen some action" - I replied "Well then we could be the first ones to fuck on their sofa"

I didn't really need to convince my wife, she immedialtly started undressing. Their livingroom had large windows all the way to the floor and various neighbours had an excellent view inside. My naked wife grabbed the curtains to close them. I said "wait! didn't you just say closed curtains are boring?" She looked outside the window, all the balconies were empty. "I guess you are right" So she left the curtains open and we started making out.
She sucked my dick and I licked her pussy. She was moaning very loud as usual and had a very loud orgasm. Then she said "I hope they have thick walls" and started riding me. We fucked in all kind of positions using every inch of the sofa.
While fucking her doggystyle I noticed that one of the neighbours was on his balcony smoking, looking right through our window watching us fuck. My wife didn't notice and I didn't tell her.
I fucked her even harder and came inside her pussy. We were very careful not to spill and sperm on their sofa.

Right when we were finished I suddenly realised that my friend told me a few weeks ago he buildt a smart home with all kind of sensors and smart switches. And a camera to watch what the cat was doing!
I looked around but I couldn't see a camera. Obviously they wouldn't place it in the bedrooms but the livingroom - maybe! But maybe it wasn't operational yet. It was too late anyways. As my wife was already on her way to the bathroom naked walking through the whole flat - she would definately have been on camera no matter where it was placed.

When she came back still naked I told her about my suspicion that there might me a camera. She laughed and said "Maybe I should have listened to you guys talking about tech for once. But now it's too late..."

When they came back home we were both really curious if they would mention anything. Nothing. I later asked him how his smart home project was going and he enthusiasticly showed me every detail. Including the camera overlooking the whole living room with the sofa in great view Apperently it only shows a live feed and doesn't save any video. So they probably didn't watch - or played it real cool.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: