View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 01:04 AM

Thanked 26,557 Times in 1,277 Posts

Growing up, my best friend's little sister was always trying to hang out with us, much to her brother's annoyance. I had no idea that she had such a crush on me until one of my sisters commented on it in front of everyone at the dinner table. I didn't know how a 16 y/o guy was supposed to deal with a 13 y/o girl, so I didn't, I just ignored her.

My friend her brother went in separate directions in HS, I was into sports, he wasn't, so we didn't spend as much time together, so I saw less of Deb, his sister. Fast forward a few years and when I was home from the summer my old friend gets in a car wreck and is has some pretty bad injuries. I go to the hospital to see him, and while his parents and sister are pretty shaken up, his injuries are not life threatening. I spend a lot of time talking to Deb and we decide to go out to grab a bite to eat and catch up on old times.

In a short lunch Deb confessed to her crush on me, I commented that she seems to have gotten over it, she gave me this smile and said "who said I'm over it". Deb was cute when she was little and she had grown even more attractive as an adult. I told her my way of handling her crush, she told me that she even wore short skirts and no panties to try to flash me and get my attention. Luckily I was house sitting for a friend, so Deb and I had a place to have some sexy times.

But by then end of the summer we had to go our separate ways.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: