View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 06:10 PM

Default Best friend's sister

Scott’s house was right behind ours, so we hung out a lot. Irene was his older sister, around four years older than us. She really wanted to be a hippy chick and certainly dressed the part. Never wore a bra, commonly wore cotton tops that made the outline of her nipples quite visible, also would wear these oversize dashikis that would gap open when she bent over giving me a great view of her tits. I think she did this intentionally to tease me. It worked, I thought about the tits more than a few times while beating off.

Its the summer after my senior year of high school, I had been out of town for about six weeks, two on a family vacation, followed by a four week gig as a camp counselor. Gave Scott a call and he told me to come on over so I did. His bedroom was in the basement, so I would just go in the basement door and go over to his room. So I walked into his room and found myself face to face with Irene, wrapped in a bath towel. She asked me what I was doing in her room and I apologized and told her I didn’t know she and Scott had switched rooms.

She told me not to worry about it and dropped her towel to the floor. She came over and took my hand and walked me over to her bed, pulled my clothes off and had me lie down on my back. She knelt over me, mounted me and started fucking me hard and fast. I split time between kissing her and licking and sucking her nipples. I warned her to slow down because I was about to cum and she said don’t worry about it. After I came, she rolled over so I was on top, then reached into her bedside table and pulled out a vibrator and told me I could finish her with it. So I vibed her clit while feasting on her nipples until she told me she was done.

I had gotten hard again, so she took the vibrator from me and started rubbing it back and forth on my dick. It didn’t take to long for me to cum and she drained me all over her boobs. She grabbed her towel and wiped up the mess, then told me to get dressed. She warned me not to tell anyone, but its not like you can tell your friend you had fucked his sister. I would still see her over at Scott’s and I swear the teasing got even bolder. I decided to take in any view the would give me, screw the discreet glance down her blouse. Never hooked up with her again, unfortunately. My parents moved to a smaller house at the end of the summer, I went away to college and never saw her or Scott again.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post: