View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,049,165 Times in 31,457 Posts
Default Having thoughts of seeing my neighbors Wife!

Just by seeing my neighbors wife in clothing was enough to tell me she is Busty and always had my thinking what it would be like seeing her tits fully exposed and out of clothing?
My wife & I knew the neighbors did playful adult things and went to Mardi Gras and Fantasy Festival with other friends & neighbors here and we were invited to go a few times but declined for one reason or another?
But on a week end evening we were invited to go over their house to view some of the movies they made on these vacation adventures!
That night made a change in our lives and the way we live now too!
I was able to see that neighbors wife along with other wife's here that I know in many adult playful settings!
We seen them changing into those sheer and sext outfits to wear in public, then exposing those tits in public for Strangers! At some point later and after a few drinks the hubby's talked the wife's into playing with some strange cocks and even doing oral on them!
I'm not sure if it ever happened to any of you, but I got lost in a Dream World while sitting with my wife and neighbor while I viewed and enjoyed the home movies! Her hubby wasn't there at the time and went to the store for some adult beverages! I was awaken from my dream when my wife and neighbor ganged up on me having me stand up and removed my lower clothing! They both didn't seem shocked when my bobbing cock came out and almost hitting my neighbors wife in her face too! lol
It was my 1st time having 2 women and one of them was my wife, doing handy work and oral on my cock!
Till this day it still seems a mystery to me on how my wife could change her lifestyle in that one night for all the things that I seen her do with the neighbors wife and him when he got back home!
What I really think was she was spending too much time over the neighbors house when I wasn't home and got broken into many 3 some deals with them! Later there came a point on how to get me into the deal and this was their plan and it worked out so well for all of Us!
Maybe others had tricky GF's or wife's that did some type of planning in them too?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post: