View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 11:11 PM

Thanked 2,021 Times in 142 Posts

I have business dealings with a woman of a certain age. When we first met, I had to wait for her to be ready to see me. For ten minutes or so, I sat in the waiting area outside her office.

There was a bag siting on the floor a few feet in front of me. Quite without warning, the lady rushed past me. With her back towards me, she bent over and rumaged about in the bag.

At this stage, I hadn't even seen her face. She was wearing a nice skirt of a single bright colour. As she bent down, her rear end was pushed in my direction, pretty well straight into my face.

The skirt's material was of a weight and consistency such that it flopped evenly over her bum, so its round shape and crack was on show. There wasn't a trace of visible panty line.

I couldn't avoid thinking that the lady had a magnificant arse. Quite the most beautiful I'd ever seen. By the time I went in to meet her properly, I'd banished all thoughts of my first sight of her.

I am sure she was totally unaware of what she'd done and what a good first impression she'd made on me. I'll tell her about it one day, if I ever think that she'll see its funny side.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post: