View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 07:03 PM

Thanked 2,643 Times in 210 Posts

Last weekend, my wife and our youngest son went to a nudist swim event.
Unfortunately my oldest son and myself already had prior arrangement which we couldn't cancel.
It's an event organized 1x a year where a few hundred nudists gather.
We've been to a few of those before and it's great fun.
Like all past times, my wife's sister also joined together with her husband and teenage daughter.

Hearing the stories afterwards, it was a fun edition and my wife loved flaunting her naked body around.
She even let me shave her pussy for the occasion, so all could have a good look.
Although it was mixed crowd, according to my wife there were less younger people (20 - 40) present compared to previous editions. But she also enjoys showing off for old(er) guys, so a win/win situation for all

This edition was set at a pool very near to wear we live, so secretly I was hoping she would run into someone she knew ... an acquaintances from our town, someone from work or maybe even someone we know well (but didn't know they went to nudist events). Going naked in front of strangers is not an issue, however meeting someone you know can be a bit awkward, but at the same time arousing. Specially the next time you run into them while dressed

Well hopefully next time I will be joining them again. And who knows who we will run into
Maybe I just have to stack the deck and secretly invite someone along we know