Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] EXPOSING MY WIFE FOR MEN
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 09:57 AM

Default That dress.

I'm going back around 12 years ago , my partner at the time, had bought a short light blue denim dress that had a two way zip up the front , we were going out that evening to a new steakhouse in town, she put on the dress and looked amazing, plenty of her long legs on display, brakes as usual, with just a tiny white g string underneath, I had decided to take my Range Rover instead of getting taxi's as I could have a drink when we got back, we arrived at the restaurant, she chose the table and I went to the bar, coke for me, pernod and black for my lady, which incidentally makes her very randy and flirtatious, on returning to the table I had a clear view straight up her dress,which was short to start with, but when sitting it left nothing to the imagination, I purposely sat next to her, so that I could see the reactions of any man or woman that got a good view, without her knowledge, over the course of the evening, she got quite a few admirers, one bloke in particular must have gone back and forth to the bar at least 6 times lol, she was getting quite drunk and needed to pee, she went to the bathroom, me to the bar, I was returning from the bar she was walking towards our table, obviously she had pulled up the lower zip to hitch her dress to pee, she hadn't zipped it back down properly, it was now open around 4 inches and while walking, her crotch was on show, once we were sat down again, a waiter came over to ask if our food had been ok, he could not keep his eyes of her, and seemed to talk about anything and everything just to keep himself there, I was desperately trying not to laugh, eventually as we were leaving, the waiter was waving goodbye to us, isn't that nice she said, not realising that he had probably devoured ever part of her in his mind, the journey home was even better, but that's for another time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post: