Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] EXPOSING MY WIFE FOR MEN
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 08:43 AM

Thanked 1,369 Times in 111 Posts
Default She has been exposed to hundreds and maybe even thousands

I love to show off my wife. I think she is beautiful and tremendous -- especially at her age. She initially was reluctant to be shown in various states of nudity, but now she has gotten used to it and even seems to enjoy some of the admiration bestowed upon her by the guys. I have found that the best and easiest way to expose her to many guys at one time is via biker rallies. We usually hit two or three per year. And, secondly, nude resorts allow her to readily show it all. Recently, she modeled some sexy clothing on the catwalk at a biker rally. The yells and hoots were plentiful for her. I have attached some of the pics from that show. The stage lights inhibited the camera exposure, but the red lingerie was largely see-through and pussy could be seen. The white robe strap broke on the catwalk and the robe went flying behind her as she walked up and down. So, she basically had on nothing but the furry white g-string that displayed a dark camel toe outline. In addition, there was no dressing room in the boutique shop where the lingerie was available. So, she had to dress with numerous people watching or better yet gawking. After the show, she put the red lingerie back on again with no dressing room and spent the entire evening aboard the campground bus with about 35 other people viewing her assets. And the next day she spent nude at the campground pool. So, this rally alone provided about 300 viewers of her various states of nudity.

Of course, each visit to a nude resort provides about 200-300 sightseers, and the Sturgis biker rally each year exposes her to about 500 or more spectators. So, I absolutely love for her to show her assets as frequently as possible. It is so enjoyable for guys to be gawking at her with their tongues hanging out. I also love it when we travel in our motor home with the giant front window and she is topless or nude. The truckers love the sight as we pass by them. She has also ridden her bike on the Interstate with her shirt totally unbuttoned and flying behind her in the breeze. Once in South Carolina, truckers were radioing each other about the topless babe traveling on a motorcycle with her top wide open and no bra. We had an entire trucker convoy attempting to pass us and get a looksy. I attempt to have her wear see-thru tops and loosely knit tops as much as is possible to provide a gtreat view of her hooters. She also is getting into the habit of wearing maxi-mini skirts that barely cover her ass, where she does commando. I attempt to find skirts that have slits up to the waste. Most of the skirts are between 10 and 14" in length. I have attached a pic of her in one of those skirts. I also buy her yoga tops and coveralls with exceptionally big arm holes for ease of side boob viewing. I have included a pic of each of those samples. Never miss an opportunity to expose her.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01885 (6).JPG   DSC01895 (4).JPG  

DSC01895 (7).JPG   DSC01891 (3).JPG  

DSC02154 (5).JPG   DSC02158 (3).jpg  

DSC02158 (6).JPG   IMG_2847 (5).JPG  

DSCI0795 (4).JPG   IMG_2917 (3).JPG  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post: