Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Reposting Primrose Dubois’s Disrobing Disasters
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 02:42 PM

Default Primrose's Wedding, A Bride of a Different Feather Part 2_v2

Primrose's Wedding, A Bride of a Different Feather Part 2_v2

**All characters are 21 or older**

March

Primrose could not wait to design her own dress. She went to the shop to be fitted as soon as possible. In her designer heels, Prim clicked into Beth’s Dress and Formal Shop and haughtily announced she wanted the finest gown possible and it must be ready by July. Cost was no object, she declared. She wanted a form-fitting, strapless mermaid style gown with dozens of buttons up the back. Beth recommended the mermaid style may not be best for the voluptuous Primrose, but was quickly reminded by the bossy bride-to-be, "I know what I want!" “Ok,” thought Beth, “I will have some fun with this self-centered tart”. She told Primrose, “first things first Ma’am, we start with bare figures!” Primrose was discomfited when the shop proprietor not only instructed her to remove her designer dress, but then said she needed to measured Primrose’s height and weight. Flushing, Prim spun toward the dressing room, but Beth told her it was closed because it was just painted today. Beth asked her teenage assistant Tina to lock up the shop and pull the curtains. Apprehensively, Primrose unzipped her chic leather sheath dress and wriggled out of it. She stood now in the dress shop showroom in her underwear with only the thin sheers drawn to prevent passersby from peeping in. Prim was clad in a white push-up brassiere trimmed with pink flowers. Her magnificent breasts filled the cups and threatened to spill out the top of her bra along the lace edging. Tina giggled at Prim’s choice of underwear as Primrose’s hot face reddened. Prim still wore her white petti-slip, and Tina thought she could make out the lines of garters beneath the thin silk. “The slip has to go for accuracy”, Beth announced smiling as she was completely enjoying herself. The mortified Prim pushed the slip from her luscious hips as Beth and Tina inhaled sharply when they saw what was beneath. Primrose wore a pink smoothing/shaping garter belt that rose above her waist. It looked like a light girdle of sorts. The belt’s four sturdy garters anchored a pair of nude fully fashioned seamed stockings snugly against Primrose’s full thighs. Beneath, Primrose wore no panties and the garter belt did a wonderful job framing her trimmed brown bush and full, shapely derriere. “Wow, we have a commando here!” Beth shouted and patted Prim on her ass. Tina laughed out loud. The rosy-faced Primrose squeaked “everything was in the wash” as she clapped her hands over her sex. Beth told Primrose to stand on a small box near the windows in her heels, stockings, garter belt, and brassiere. Prim was terrified to see Tina did not close the d****s, only the thin shears. Atop the box, she could see above the sheers many people on the street. She imagined they could see her naked shoulders and bra straps elevated in the middle of the showroom. No one seemed to notice though. Beth wrapped the measuring tape around her body and she called out the measurements to Tina who recorded them. “36, 24, 37 inches, likely a size 6” she announced. Prim protested, “I am not a size 6, I am a 4”. The proprietor playfully swatted Primrose’s bare bottom and reminded her, “Who is designing dress?” “Owie”, peeped Prim as she jerked her knee up in reaction to the startling spank. “You are!”..…then silently to herself "you witch" Prim muttered glumly to herself.

Beth told the blushing Prim to mount the scales in the corner near the dressing rooms. “I don’t know why you are doing this, I told you I am five-foot-nine, and weigh one hundred and thirty-five pounds!” Prim complained. Beth stood very close to Primrose and operated the counterweights with a big grin. “One hundred and forty-nine pounds exactly, you must have had some lunch?” Beth quipped. Prim huffed miserably as Beth told her to turn around and adjusted the height scale. The uncomfortable Prim squirmed and exclaimed “ooooh” as she could feel the lower part of the cold metal ruler slide along the cleft of her large bottom. Beth said “Stand up very straight with your hands at your sides. Ok, sixty-nine inches, you are correct there”. Just then, Al the painter came out from the dressing room area saying, “Beth, we are nearly done back....WOW-ZAA! "What do we have here?" "Eeeeek", dropping to a crouch, Primrose squealed in embarrassment with one hand over her bush and the other over her barely-contained boobs. By stooping forward though, she pushed her bottom, or rather bottomed out, firmly against the cold ruler now mashed against a very sensitive area. "Ah..ooh, aah!" Primrose yelled as she leapt off the scale and performed a funny panic dance twirling in humiliation which really enabled Al to see all her charms including her breasts as they had popped from their cups and her big nipples were standing at attention. “This keeps getting better” Al, grinning with his tongue hanging out, exclaimed to Beth. She told him to “GET OUT” and handing Primrose her clipboard, pushed the hungry-eyed painter toward the door. Prim desperately tried to restore her modesty with the clipboard. Then to her horror, Primrose watched Al open the front door to the busy Main Street sidewalk and run out, leaving the door wide open. Several passersby peered in. They laughed loudly to see the furiously blushing Primrose somewhat covered but were treated to the sight of Prim’s stocking tops, garter belt, and spectacular boobs. One man snapped a picture, and a little boy pointed at her quivering bottom “what a fabulous ass!” Beth overhead the boy and chuckled to herself how right the lad was. Primrose stared back with big open eyes and mouth comically agape as she clutched the clipboard to her tits and bush. She then began to hyperventilate as Beth slammed the door and bolted it. “Come, come now dear, we will get you back together. Only a couple of people saw anything and this wedding will make them forget all about it.” Was Beth sure right about that!