View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,767 Times in 427 Posts

I was at a hair salon and there were four stylists with a customer in each of their chairs. There were about 10 people in the room and I was the only male. One of the customers was telling a story very loud so everyone could hear. She was actually bragging about what she had done. The story goes, I'm repeating as if she is telling the story:

I was getting new carpet in my house. The guy installing the carpet was kind of cute. I saw he had a wedding ring on his finger but I didn’t care. I went into my room and put on a short mini-skirt with no panties. I started talking to him and getting close to him and flirting with him as he worked. He kept looking up my skirt until I got him into my bedroom and we fucked. Afterward, I told him he was going to install this carpet for free or I was going to call his wife. He did as I said. Everyone in the room laughed as if she did something great. Me on the other hand did not laugh and I was actually angry about what I heard but kept my mouth shut.

I have another story I have written here a few years back. I'll see if I can find it and post it later.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post: