View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 02:43 PM

Thanked 4,015 Times in 230 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
That's so unfair, I would never setup, I just like sex (or bean flips) instead of money anyway
A one-time visit by a guy who showed up to fix your stove or leaky faucet....no way. There's not enough time to feel out where everybody stands. She may be a consummate flirt but then flip and cry R@pe after remorse sets in the next day.....or week....or decade. The whole "me too" thing blew up the lives of a lot of guys who seriously thought they did nothing wrong.

If a service guy comes on to some babe and he guessed wrong, it could fuck up his life permanently. It's a little different situation if you have a contractor on site for several weeks or months where the participants get to know one another for a while first and are able to better intimate intentions. I've heard stories where a building contractor fucked the housewife (with husband's blessing) through the duration of a home addition, but still, it's very risky. I'd never do it, and I was in the construction and remodel business for years.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: