View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 08:06 AM

Thanked 3,392 Times in 246 Posts
Default She gets exciting when we sre out of town

My wife is pretty sedate when she is close to home, but when we get out of town she likes to get a little wild. Such is the case when we go out to clubs in the evening. She likes to show a lot more skin at those times. Last night we went to a dive bar, and she got ready for the occasion. She put on a mini skirt slit all the way up the side and was commando. She also put on a chain halter top which ties with some wimpy little chains that break all the time and allow her top to drop down and show the goods. So, our night started out with us drinking a lot before arriving at the club, which got her pretty loose. Then she proceeded to allow her skirt to ride up while seated at our table, which provided all the guys a great shot at her pussy. The chain halter is pretty much see-thru between the chain links as it is. But she latches it very loose that allows one to get great sideboob shots.

After a game of pool where she stretched over the table far enough to show her entire commando ass, we danced a little while. I headed off to the restroom while she fast danced with a guy from the bar. When I returned, she was up at the bar ordering another drink. Her attaching top chain around her waist had broken and exposed her right boob for the entire bar. She acted as if she had not noticed the breeze on her boob. I walked up and said, "Your top broke again, and your boob is hanging out." She said, "Oh, my! As soon as I get my drink you can fix it." With that she waited at the bar with her boob out for about five minutes until she got her drink. She then returned to the table with her boob swaying back and forth as she walked. Then she turned toward me and the bar and said, "Now, you can fix it." The chain was broken, and I had to attempt to piece it together. It was no easy task. She stood there with her boob out and me attempting to tie things together. Then she became impatient with my progress and started asking other guys if they could fix it. A number of guys then gathered around to take in the sight. Probably about five guys attempted the repair over the course of perhaps 20 minutes or more. Of course, they all got nice booby feels in the process. Eventually, all gave up the task and, in the process, had exposed both boobs. Finally, she said, "Well I guess I will have to do it myself." With that she pulled the top off and began work on it entirely topless.

She finally was able to put the thing in somewhat of a knot and put the top back on. Then we went back on the dance floor for another fast dance. The chain became unfastened again, and the top dropped down exposing both boobs again. Several guys offered their assistance once more, but she declined. She returned to the table, took the top off, and sat there topless the remainder of our evening. Her skirt also had managed to work its way almost up to her waist. So, she was sitting there with boobs and pussy quite visible. However, she was so drunk there was little concern on her part. At near closing time, she said that it was time to leave. As she got up to leave, all the guys in the crowd gave her a standing ovation.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0701 (3).JPG   DSCI0740 (3).JPG  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post: