View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 07:31 PM

Default Test at the Doctor's Office

I am hoping someone can help me out here because I am beside myself.

My wife had an appointment with a cardiologist today. Our family doctor referred her for some tests. She is fairly young so this was our first visit to a cardiologist and we didn't know what to expect.

While I waited in the reception room, my wife did two tests, she told me afterwards. One was an ultrasound and one was a stress test.

The ultrasound was the run of the mill test, done by a female tech, nothing out of the ordinary.

The stress test however was one where she was on a treadmill, jogging for about 10 minutes. She told me she was hooked up with multiple leads that were stuck to her chest. She says these leads was hooked up to cables, not just small wires, to a machine. The treadmill started and she jogged in place for about 10 minutes. The doctor was there as well as the technician. Both the doctor and the technician were male.

I didn't think much of this initially, but having some time to think about now, I am wondering if she was topless or just wearing a bra with all the leads hooked up to her chest while jogging in place.

My wife is a C cup, and I saw the bra that she was wearing. It was one of those bralettes with a lot of cleavage and not a lot of support. If she were running in that, her boobs would have bounce up and down, up and down for the full 10 minutes.

My question to those of you who have experience in this, would she have been topless? Or would she have just the bra on? Or could she have kept her shirt on while running on the treadmill?

It's driving me crazy thinking that the doctor and the technician sitting there watching her jog in her bra or topless with her boobs bouncing nicely for the duration of the test.

Is that a possibility that happened? Being a member here, it probably wouldn't surprise you that would have been a huge dream come true for me! I need to know!

Thanks in advance for helping me out with your response!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post: