View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 05:11 PM

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
I absolutely love this picture , I remember seeing it before. I'm in awe of this whole situation.
All of these ladies at some point got to see this picture, or perhaps the hosts of the party received a copy in high quality at some point. Just seeing those shaven stretched lips and pushed-out mound from one of your colleagues, friends, family, whoever she is to them; fantastic.
I’ve seen this photo before— and similar photos— and I’ve had the same thought process. This is clearly from one of those rent-a-photobooth things you see at many parties and weddings. I know that many of them send out links to the hosts and sometimes even guests from the party so they can see the photos at the end of the night and buy them (that’s one way they make more money). I can imagine the link of all the photos being sent to the guests of whatever party this was, with the opportunity to buy the HD, unwatermarked version. I can also imagine a guest scrolling through the photos and saying “Oh look! There’s Christine in that hot dog costume and… wooow!” Obviously here someone already took the opportunity to purchase the HD, unwatermarked version for our viewing pleasure.

This site has a sub forum dedicated to upskirts from party photo booths. I know many of them are similar in that numerous girls are pantyless. It might be worth parsing through that sub forum to find similar images; however, I know in several of them, the girl is very much aware of what she is showing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post: