Thread: Panty Droppers
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 09:00 AM

I do hope folks are enjoying this thread. If anyone has anything on the topic to share, you're more than welcome. Looking for more stuff right now, but for anyone good with screencaps, I thought I'd mention two British TV moments that fit the topic.

In season 2 episode 8 of "The Two Ronnies", they had a final segment of that season's serial "Done to Death". In order to stop a villain, they had prepared a trap on an elevator. However, there's a fight in the elevator and the control panel is damaged, making the elevator go at high speeds. Eventually the villain is captured, but two ladies get on the elevator before our hero can warn them. The elevator shoots up at high speeds, and the two ladies go to walk off...but their undies have ended up around their ankles. One is wearing orange frilly knickers, and the other has plain green panties.

In season 4 episode 4 of "The Worker", the main guy has ended up befriending an alien who has an appetite for plastic. He ends up in a bit of trouble in a crowd, and the alien gets a bit hungry. Amid the chaos, it's implied the alien just ate some knicker elastic, because a woman's panties drop to her ankles.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtFrahmIdol For This Useful Post: