Thread: One Night Stand
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 12:02 AM

Thanked 4,638 Times in 413 Posts
Default Oh yes.

A woman I used to work with at a college newspaper (I've written about her elsewhere on this site). She was a curvy plumper and had a boyfriend when we were co-workers, so I was always held at a respectable distance. Then one day after classes were over, I heard her call my name across the quad. She never mentioned the boyfriend, but instead suggested we go to the local wine bar and celebrate the end of school. Well, one bottle of wine led to another, and before we knew it were were headed to her house "to get her diaphragm." She was a very upfront sort of girl. We got to my place and there was no pretense, no "let's have a drink." It was straight to the bedroom and me burying my nose into her cleavage and her saying, "I knew you liked big tits." And she sure had them.

We ended up screwing immediately, but were both very drunk and somehow in the middle of sex we both fell asleep with me still inside her, ah, the good old days. I awoke at some point and continued fucking her, and she awoke and came. And then I came. In the morning we took a bath together and she gave me the best underwater blowjob of my life (actually, the only one). We sat on the couch naked afterwards and like an idiot I said I had to go to work (with my massive headache). That was the last time I saw her. She called me months later and invited me over for dinner at her place. Once again, I was stupid and told her I had a girlfriend, which I sort of did, and although the girlfriend was hot, she was not a sex beast like the chubby woman. So, sadly, it ended up being a one night stand. And yes, I regret it. I had many other one night stands which I can write about if this thread takes off, but none were as good as this one. Sherry, I still think about you...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: