View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,727 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
That day was filled with firsts for her: cooking nude, eating nude, swimming nude, walking in the woods nude, and friendly nude people openly socializing with her. She was seen by and was seeing nude men and there was nothing sexual about it. She noted that after all of this she was neither struck down by lightening nor had burst into flames. This was fun and wholesome, not evil.

My wife's "big day of firsts" happened on our third year of nudist outings. Up to then she had been nude - but only to swim and sunbathe in the pool area. She'd wear a cover-up any other time. She kept socialization to a minimum in the hot tub; where she was immersed up to her neck and therefore managed to avoid being seen completely naked "up close." She made it abundantly clear that would be the extent of her participation.

One day we agreed to visit a "new" resort, which we did not know was "nude-mandatory" at the time. The first time was during Covid and there was barely anyone there. No one said anything about her wearing a cover-up. She really liked the resort; so we agreed to return the following year.
When we returned, things were (almost) back in full swing. People we returning to the resort. It didn't take long to notice that people were disrobing in the parking lot and were staying naked all around the resort. We were used to "C/O" resorts where most women would wear sarongs/cover-ups outside the pool area; and here, all the women were naked. But my wife still grabbed her cover-up and we proceeded to go sit alone by the lake. She disrobed and we lounged for a while.

Then lunchtime came. We took a look at the picnic area; and everyone around was naked. I'm not sure what prompted my wife's decision to not cover up to go eat; but I think she just didn't want to appear "scared", and the only one covered up. But to my surprise, without saying a word, she just got up, grabbed her towel to sit on, and proceeded to walk naked with me over to the picnic area. Walking naked from the lake to the picnic area was her first "first" that day.

After lunch, I decided to let her decide what to do next. She'd walked naked from the lake to the picnic area; and again to my surprise, she decided she wanted to go on a "real" walk. There was a trail running around the resort. I expected she'd want to cover up to hike; but she simply shook her head and proposed she just stay naked. With my jaw to the ground, we proceed on our hike.
Along the way, as I'd feared, we ran into a gentleman walking in the opposite direction. And he stopped to say a few words to us. That would be my wife's second "first." Standing completely naked right in front of someone. And she "aced" it. She displayed a remarkable level of confidence and friendliness responding to the gentleman. And most importantly, as the OP mentioned, she realized "she was neither struck down by lightening nor had burst into flames." That short interaction changed her entire attitude to being seen openly naked.

We finished our stroll, which led us to the pool area where a water-polo game was underway. And she decided to wanted to "check it out." And she stood there, where everyone could see her fully naked. I think at that point she wanted to see what it would be like if not only one person - but EVERYONE - saw her naked. Again, she saw - and felt - that it was all perfectly natural.

Her third "first" would occur a little later. There were paddleboards by the lake. We had gone pedal-boating the first time; and she had declined paddleboarding because she felt it was too exposed. I asked her if she wanted to try it this time. And she agreed - knowing it meant everyone looking would see her naked with her legs open - standing on the lake. And she had a blast, with no concern about who could see her in "that way." And to this day, she has maintained that attitude. We go paddle-boarding naked every time we go, she stays naked the entire day, and she socialized naked with people whether she's sitting, standing naked right in front of them, and even while she's paddle-boarding. We even have friends there now; and she can even joke about the fact that they've seen her naked "every which way possible."

The "nude-mandatory" resort is the best thing that could have happened. By seeing people doing "everything" naked at the resort, she challenged herself to step out of her comfort zone and stop covering up "every five minutes." And when she realized that she would not "spontaneously combust" when interacting with naked people - fully visibly naked in their presence as well - she started relaxing and actually enjoying it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post: