View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:12 PM

Thanked 59,782 Times in 2,288 Posts

Anyway, we manage to get out of the shower, get dried off, and send the doorman on his way. Room service arrives, a girl this time, I think Sue was hoping for the guy from this morning. I took care of paying the bill, making sure to let my hotel robe fall open. The girl, a cute little blonde, Suzanne, sort of startled as I was doing so. I looked up and she was staring at my cock, which despite all the action was plumped up from looking down her uniform blouse. She was quite small breasted, was wearing a bra that was a little too big, and I had gotten a brief look at some very brightly pink pointed nipples. My cock wasn’t the vertical rocket ship that it can be, but it was pointing straight out, impressive by normal standards. I asked her if he liked what she saw, and she remarked that her bf wasn’t THAT big. About that time, Sue comes into the room, and says “he’s got a nice cock, doesn’t he?” “I’ve never had one that was anywhere that good” Suzanne just stared. Sue said “ and he’s got the sweetest tasing cum” “Would you like a taste?” Suzanne seemed a bit conflicted, so I reached down, stroked my cock a couple of times, so that it stood up even more, and said, “what do you think, you can have a taste, Sue won’t mind, she just got the doorman from downstairs to butt fuck her, and she’s bi. We could teach you things that your bf might like. Or, you can just leave and chalk it out to weird customers. She looked at my face, she looked at my cock, looked at Sue, who let her robe drop, saying “have you ever had a woman?” The girl looked frozen for a moment, and then said “I want that thing in me, and I liked the taste of my cousins’ pussy”. With that, she rapidly unbuttoned her blouse, took off her bra, dropped her pants and underpants, and stood before us in all her glory. She was slim, with very perkey breasts with pointy nipples. Her pussy was completely shaven, but her waist was so slim that she had a prominent mound.
Sue stepped to her side, down and sucked Suzette’s nipple into her mouth. With her hand she reached down to the girls slit, inserted her finger tip, and came up saying “she’s wet as can be”. I think her pussy needs some serious attention. With that, her mouth went back to the girls nipple and her finger disappeared into her smooth little pussy. I stepped forward, leaned down and kissed the girl, while she reached out to my cock. She was pretty small, and I’ve got a fairly big cock, so her hand wouldn’t go all the way around it. Sue and I, sort of by intuition, pushed the girl over to the couch and had her sit down. Sue got on her knees in front of Suzette, pushed her knees apart, and began to lick her pussy. Stepping to the side, I put my cock in front of Suzette’s face, and gently guided her mouth to me. Now, she was only 20, and was fairly petite, but she got a good bit of my cock in her mouth and began to suck like she knew what she was doing. I remarked to Sue “well, she sure knows how to suck cock, I’ll bet her boyfriend likes it. How many cocks have you sucked sweetie?” Suzette pulled her mouth back and said “yeah, my bf says I can suck cock well, and he may be as big as you. On occasion I can take it all, which he really likes, but mostly I like to suck the head. And, I’ve been sucking cocks a long time, but you and my bf are the biggest I’ve had in my mouth.
By this time, Sue was going to town on Suzette’s pussy, and was sucking her clitty like a small nipple. With Suzette working on my cock, I leaned down and took first one nipple then the other into my mouth. Each time I sucked one of them particularly hard, she would stop sucking on my cock and shudder. She also began to “vibrate” is the only good term. The combination of Sue eating her pussy and me sucking her nipples was getting to her. Sue and I sort of looked at each other, and I said, “keep going” she’s going to cum” And with that, Suzette tenses up, took my cock out of her mouth, and started gasping, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh shit, oh shit, I’m fucking cumming. As she relaxed, I asked her if she liked what we were doing, and said “fucking A, I haven’t cum like that with anything other than my vibrator” my bf doesn’t know how to eat pussy like that, doesn’t last very long, and he wants to fuck as soon as I touch his cock, and that lasts only 30 seconds.” I told her that we were glad to please her, and that I thought that she should see if Sue’s pussy tasted as good as her cousin’s. So, the girls swapped places, with Sue sitting on the couch, legs open, Suzette kneeling in front of Sut, and me kneeling behind Suzette. Suzette quickly burried her face in Sue’s pussy, pushing her labia open and circling the clitty with her tongue. Meanwhile, I put my hand on Suzette’s butt, and let my finger slide into her pussy. She was indeed wet, Sue had been right about that, and an orgasm had made her even wetter. But she was also tight, my finger had to slide slowly before it went all of the way in. It was so tight, in fact, that I leaned into her, kissed the back of her neck, said “kiss me, I want to taste Sue’s pussy on your lips”. After a good kiss, with it’s taste of Sue, I said “are you a virgin?’ “you are so tight?
She pulled her head back from Sue’s pussy long enough to say, “no, I’ve had 3 different dicks up there, and my bf is actually pretty hung, but no body lasts very long. In fact, other than my cousin, Sue licking me was the first time I’ve cum with another person. I want you to fuck me, I really, really want you to fuck me, but go in easy, and I hope you can last a while. Sue, in the process of grabbing Suzette;s head and pulling it back to her pussy, said “don’t worry, Hein can last a long time, and I guarantee that you are going to understand the word multigorasmic before long. As she returned to eating Sue’s pussy, I put my finger into Suzette’s pussy more deeply, found her little g spot and began to rub, and she started bucking her but like a broncho, then pulled her mouth off Sue’s pussy, saying “what are you doing, what are you doing, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh shit, my pussy is going to explode.” With that, she flat out squirted onto my hand, making a decided wet spot on the carpet below the couch. Almost unnoticed in the process of Suzette’s orgasm, Sue quietly came. She and I looked at each other and smiled broadly.

“Suzette, I want to fuck you. Would you like me to put my cock in your pussy, and full you with cum?” I want to see how many orgasms you can have in a row. Is that ok with you?” “Oh, God”,yes, fuck me please. I sat on the couch, and pulled Suzette down on to my lap, facing me, lifted her hips up, and pussy onto my cock. In a slow motion process she eased down onto my cock, a smile forming on her face as I filled her. Sue, moved to the end of the couch, laid back, and began to rub her pussy as she watched us, Using my hands to guide her, I let Suzette provide most of the motion to do the fucking, and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. It took her about 5 minutes to get to the first orgasm, then she began rolling them off every 3 minutes, about a minute of gentle fucking between orgasms to let her rest, then harder and harder for the next 2 minutes until she came, and repeat. Sue, just had a dreamy expression on her face was she watched us and rubbed her pussy. Finally, after her 5th orgasm, Suzette said “no more, no more, I can’t breathe”, so I lifted her up on unsteady legs, and said :”you trade places with Sue”. Sue came over to me, put her knees on either side of my legs and lowered her very wet pussy onto my cock. I looked over at Suzette, softly rubbing her pussy, and said, “watch and learn, this is how a woman fucks. With that, Sue began riding my cock, and in the next 40 minutes came 10 times, before my cock exploded into her. By that point she was essentially incoherent. I held her to me, kissed her deeply, stood up, turned around and laid her on the couch. Now, Suzette, you need to lick my cum out of her pussy.
Suzette slid onto the floor in front of Sue, pushed her legs open and began to lap at her pussy, sucking my cum out of Sue’s pussy. She had recovered just enough to get into it, and was soon bucking against Suzette’s mouth. I got interested again, looking at Suzette’s butt as it pointed out from between Sue’s legs. I rubbed her slit several times, and put my cock back into her, doggy style. She came rapidly, her stomach sucking in with the intensity of the orgasm.
We were getting hungry, and although we were tempted to introduce Suzette to anal sex in the shower, in a look we knew that it was time to shower off, and send her on her way, maybe another day to have her anal cherry taken. So, we let her shower alone, gave her deep kisses, and sent her on her way, with the idea of maybe her visiting us again. Sue said, tomorrow my best gf is coming to visit us, and the next day Hein’s best buddy is coming to visit. But, maybe we can play again on Friday or Saturday, as we leave on Sunday. Would you like to fuck us again? And how do you feel about us playing with your ass? Her eyes got excited with the prospect of being fucked again, but opened really wide at the idea of having her ass fucked. Sue said “believe me”, Henin is the best in the business with teaching a lady how to do anal. I was an anal virgin when I met him on Monday, and now it’s only Wednesday and he’s been in my ass 5 times, and we’ve had 2 other guys fuck my back door, and I’m a converted anal queen. If you want to, it’s definitely worth it, but otherwise we can play anyway you like. She seemed reassured, gave us both big kisses and departed. We had our take out, took a handsy, touchy feely, kissy , but not no fucking, shower, and went to bed again, curled up in our usual spoon position.
Attached Thumbnails
Sue.jpg   suzanne ready to receive.jpg  

suzanne bottoms up.jpg   suzette sucks cock.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: