View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 04:21 AM

Default Saturday shopping

I became obsessed with the thought of fucking her after her husband and with him fucking her after me. I wanted her to be wet from his sperm and vice versa.

She was not at all keen. She thought he would find out about us. He was already very suspicious. I said it just needed careful thought and planning.

I worked on various ideas all of which she dismissed but one idea she thought would work. The following Saturday she would wear a skirt and no tights or stockings and would let him have good flashes of her bum and thigh. He always groped her on a Saturday morning before she went to the supermarket anyway but this time she would let him fuck her before she left.

Instead of going straight home from the supermarket she would go to the hotel next door and come to a room I would have pre-booked. Fuck me and then go home to him and let him fuck her again.

The plan worked wonderfully. He was horny when he woke up and she played with him but said they had to get breakfast. She showered and changed into a skirt, and whilst making the coffee and breakfast his hands roamed everywhere.

After breakfast she bent down to load the dishwasher. She knew he could see her tiny thong and that was enough. He kissed her and stuck his hand up her skirt. She was already wet from thinking of what was going to happen and unzipped him and told him to be quick. He was, about 5 thrusts later he grunted and ejaculated inside her.

She grabbed her car keys, told him to tidy up the kitchen and if it was all done when she came back he could finish what he started.

She did a quick shop. She said she thought his cum was dripping down her legs but it was not. Some had come out into her thong but it was not a big mess. She said she wanted a quickie with me. She could not be late back and this whole thing was a treat for me.

She unzipped me, took me into her mouth and worked her magic. I was straining hard at both the thought of what was going to happen and the skill of her blowjob. She laid flat on the bed, opened her legs, pulled her thong to one side and said fuck me now fast. I did. She was sticky with his cum and very wet. I was extra hard just thinking that he had pounded her a short while ago and it was his juice mingled with hers. She squeezed with her pussy muscles as I thrust fast and hard and very quickly I groaned loudly and shot a load of cum in her. She stood up, pulled her thong back in place, kissed me on the cheek and left.

I had to wait until Monday to find out the rest. She said she went back home, the kitchen and living room was immaculate. He was sat in the living room and when she went to kiss him he put his hand up her skirt and inside her pussy and swirled his finger in my cum.

He had no idea. He said you did not clean yourself up. She said no I thought you might want second helpings. He did not need any other encouragement and thrust into her on the sofa there and then. He did not last long and he soon shot a second load into her.

She said it was an interesting day. She was horny but unsatisfied. His two fucks and mine in total lasted less than 5 minutes and she did not even get worked up. She did not bother masturbating afterwards as it hardly seemed worthwhile.

She was glad I lived out my fantasy but she did not want to do it again. After the initial excitement of doing the plan it did nothing for her. Afterwards she felt used. Strangely, not by me. She and I had spent hours fucking constantly ensuring we each were totally satisfied and this was a fantasy for me to enact. She knew she was doing this for me. Her husband bore the brunt of her anger. He was happy to thrust away for a minute or so deposit his cum in the pussy bank and let her go shopping. On her return he did the same thing. No attempt to kiss or cuddle let alone try and satisfy her. She was a pussy for him to thrust into and a receptacle for his sperm. He is a selfish bastard.

Of course telling me all this had the desired effect. I held her, I kissed her and I made sure she felt wanted before getting between her legs and teasing her clit with my tongue. She deserved attention after Saturday and I made her beg for my cock to be inside her. As the gentleman I am, I acceded to her request and after 3 orgasms from my fingers and tongue I pounded away with my hard cock. I could not get her to a fourth orgasm as it was too much for me and I shot another load but I held her tight and talked to her and caressed her hair and back and she did not seem to mind at all.

No more fun that day though. There was work to do which did have to be done before we left for the day and we had to content ourselves with the occasional kiss and hand hold whilst we did what needed to be done.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post: