View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 02:55 PM

Thanked 59,033 Times in 2,260 Posts

We work up from our little nap, each took quick showers, and ordered room service for breakfast. I was in the shower when room service arrived, it was the same guy who delivered dinner last night. Sue was in the living room, in her pajamas again, again nominally checking the bill. The delvery guy was getting a good look down her top, and had a massive tent In his shorts. I held back to see what developed. She looked up from her prolonged checking of the bill, at his tent right in front of her face, and said “see anything you like?” He got a little flustered, and stammered and stuttered a bit, until she said “relax, sweetie. I saw that you were looking last night, and told my bf that if hadn’t been here I would have fucked you, and he told me that I should share you and him”. I’ve never had two guys at one time, and, frankly, your cock looks promising with clothes on. Can you stay for a little while?” He again stammered a bit, but kept full attention when she pulled her pajamas over her head, and stepped up to him to unbuckle his belt. As his pants fell to the floor, and his cock sprang out, she knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. I waited a bit, to give her time to get him really going, then watched as she stood up, stepped into him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Geometry being what is, his cock pushed against her belly, then slid into the gap between her legs. I took the opportunity to step into the room, saying “Sue, so I guess what you said last night about wanting to fuck the delivery guy was true” He sort of startled, began to back off like he had been caught doing something he shouldln’t have been doing, when I told him that everything was fine, and that as long as I wasn’t left out, I was happy to make some of her fantasies come true. As I was saying that, she stepped up to him again, and used her hand to guide his cock to her slit, and began to rub its’ head against her clitty. I let my towel drop, with my cock at full attention, pointing straight at the ceiling.
She started kissing the delivery guy again, lots of wet tongue action, then reached her arms around his neck, lifted her self up, and brought her pussy down on his cock, which slid into her pussy in a single motion. As they began to hump, I came up behind her, reached around her to cup her breasts, and pinch really hard on her nipples. I rubbed my cock up against the crack of her ass cheeks. In only a minute the delivery guy was making all sorts of noise, shuddered and cum in her pussy. She said “but I’m not there yet”. She slid off his cock, and I led her to the couch, laid her down and slid my cock into her. “Hey kid, ever watch someone fuck? Keep your eyes on us, and get your dick ready for round 2”. “Now, between her pussy which was wet anyway, and his cum, she was wet as hell, so I entered her easily, and began to pound her hard. And she “got there” quickly, and repeatedly and noisily, one orgasm, two orgasms three orgasms, four orgasms. Then, I came, making her pussy even wetter. I looked over, and he was hard again, and was stroking his cock, so I pulled out, and said, “the lady needs more, can you last long enough to make her cum again?” We was ready, and with an orgasm under his belt, he lasted about 5 minutes this time, enough to get her bucking and screaming again, three times. After he came, we took a few minutes to get everyone organized again, and he went off to make more deliiveies, with a big smile on his face. As he left, Sue said, “bring lunch tomorrow, 12 o’clock, 3 club sandwiches. I have a friend coming tomorrow who’s even hotter than me, and she and I need to teach you to control that marvelous cock. I was minimally disappointed, as I wanted to be fucking Christina about then, but then I realized that I would be, and would also be fucking Sue, and watching them both get fucked.
To be continued
Attached Thumbnails
piggy 2 cocks.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: