View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 01:48 PM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 427 Posts

The other day the old lady and me were sitting around the house being lazy and she was dressed in some pink thong panties and a white tank top. The tank top was almost see through and you could see her nipples and areola. Her nipples are pierced so you could see it as well. My best friend called and said he was coming over. I told her he was on his way over she then said, “Oh shit. The house is a mess!” rather than changing cloths she decided to clean the house.

She knows I like her to dress the way she was in this picture when certain friends come over. Some friends I have her dress like a church lady and other friends I have her dress as if she wants to get fucked. My best friend has came over many times and seen her in different states of dress or undressed.

On one occasion she was in the pool tanning on a float completely naked. When he got there I said, hey, do you want to see something? He said what? I then walked him out to the pool and this is what he seen. She just opened her eyes and said oh hey and acted as if nothing was happening even though she was completely naked.

Anyway, back to the story. She had just got the kitchen breakfast area almost clean but not all the way about the time he got there. She was still in the kitchen when he walked in. He said, nice outfit! She just laughed it off and continued to clean a few other items. He and I sat at the table looking out the window and at her as she walked around cleaning with that fine ass in those thong panties. I was getting excited as he watched her. Eventually she finished her cleaning and decided to sit down with us and join in on the conversation. Nothing really happened as we sat and talked but I could see him staring at her tits and her shapely legs as she talked with us. When it was time to leave, we all stood up and she gave him a goodbye hug. She then turned and walked away to the bedroom and he and I looked at her ass as she walked away.
I enjoyed it very much and so did my friend.
Attached Thumbnails
1550075643963.jpg   1550679706787.jpg  

The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post: