Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Pushing the Limits with Husband
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 07:59 AM

Default Part 3 of Kip story

After Kip left I told my husband everything. He told me that when he said "no fingering" he thought that included hand jobs. We agreed that Kip wouldn't come back until the next weekend so we could figure it out. After a few days Rick told me that he knew that if Kip and I were alone again we would have sex. He agreed to this, under the following conditions: use a condom, no anal, and we will never be alone again as long as Rick and I are married.
safe. The second one was, too, because I knew Kip still looked up to me and felt like that was too "dirty" for him. The third rule could be a problem, though.

Thinking about crossing the final line with Kip stirred up a lot of feelings. He still felt like a "little brother" to me, so it felt a little wrong. I also wondered if I would he would like it after all of these twenty-something girls he had been with. On the other hand, he might like it too much and go crazy if he can't do it again. Or maybe I would like it too much? Or maybe I will be disappointed if he no longer puts me on a pedestal like he always did.

Finally, I decided to go for it. Unless Kip disappeared from my life, we were going to have to try it. That Friday night, I greeted him at the door in a bathrobe. He gave me a questioning look? I nodded, and opened my robe. No lingerie this time. It was FlirtyForty in all her glory. . .

To Be Continued
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flirtyforty For This Useful Post: