View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:51 AM

I met my first wife while we were both in junior high. She was my best friend's brother and she hated me instantly. It got bad enough that sometimes when I was over at his house she'd throw things at me if she thought her parents weren't looking.

Something changed, though, after I left for college. When I would come back to visit, she started acting normal. And then normal became nice. And then, finally, nice became sex by the time we were in our early twenties. Which, I must admit, was VERY good. She was always very good looking, her body was incredible, and she was highly enthusiastic. Not terribly skilled (at first) - I was only the second guy she was with, and she had only slept with the first guy twice - but she got better FAST.

And then...seven years later, she hated me again. Basically she was nuts. Always had been, but I let the little brain do the talking after all the great sex and it led me into a doomed marriage.

Anyway...to the point of the thread, she hated me before; then we had years of great sex; and then she hated me again
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post: