View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 08:44 AM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 198 Posts

A friend of mines wife has always made it very clear she does not like me - known them for 40 years. She never uses my christian name - always surname only to irritate me. She will only talk to create an argument - although she has flashed her tits when drunk.
I will often wind her up to see how revved up she can get.
One day she told me to shut up while she was talking (crap as usual) - I was merely acknowledging her husbands request to borrow some tools. She’d a few drinks and so had we all - my wife and another couple present. I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post: