View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 10:03 PM

Thanked 26,508 Times in 1,274 Posts

Oh boy, did I. My college GF's roommate hated me, I had no idea why, but she always rolled her eyes and gave me a nasty smirk when I came over. I just blew it off, even when she would ask my GF when I was leaving. She was not unattractive, but she didn't have a BF, if my GF asked me to spend the night, she would slam a door to indicate her disapproval.

At the end of the spring semester my GF asked me to spend the night, I was driving her home and that way we could get an earlier start, since it was a long drive. I came over kind of late, roomie was already sleeping, I was exhausted from helping us both pack, so I get in bed with GF and went right to sleep. The next morning I woke up and went to the bathroom, the door was closed, so I knocked to see if she was in there, no answer and her bedroom door was closed, so I walked in. She was at the sink washing up, stark naked, I was stunned until she threw a bottle at me and I went back to the bedroom. I told GF, she was laughing hysterically. Luckily we threw on our clothes and left so I didn't have to face her.

Skip clock forward about 5 years, I had a job, we had a booth at a trade show and as the low man I had to stand there handing out stuff. Who walks up but the old roomie, I didn't recognize her at first, she had lost weight and was dressed very nicely. Shock of all shock, she was pleasant to me and we even laughed about that morning. Go figure.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: