View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 09:35 AM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 257 Posts
Default My first experience at nudity in Germany

I had lived there long enough to passably communicate with the locals. This is over 40 years ago. A couple I knew had told me about their having gone to a nude lake near Frankfurt that was very primative. Until then I had no risque conversations with them. They did relate that there was some sexual activities there, but didn't get specific.

I was in the F'fort area for some errand and decided to see if I could find this place with the scant directions I had been given by the couple. I finally came across this unpaved parking area with several cars parked and a couple trails leading into a wooded area. I was wandering around trying to figure out if I had found the right place.

A couple drove up and parked, got out and began undressing until nude from their normal clothing and putting on swim suits. I approached them and asked in broken German if this was a nude beach area. They could speak enough English and me German that we could communicate. They told me to follow them and they would show me the way.

We walked through the wooded area and came upon this small lake, a couple acres probably. As we got nearer to it there was a fork in the trail. You could see nude people along the water's edge in both directions. The guy indicated as he pointed right "no sex" and pointed to the left "sex ok". They headed to the left and I followed.

When we got near the water there were about a couple dozen people, all nude, and a few engaging in foreplay. They picked out a spot to set up. They said I was welcome to sit with them. I helped them set up a wind block/shade and spread a blanket. I noticed she took an obvious close look up my shorts as I helped.

I had only brought a towel and bottle of water. I had dressed in the parking lot in a pair of baggy shorts. BTW it was "exciting" stripping down in the parking lot in front of these strangers. I noticed the gal had watched me closely as I changed. Back at the lake they stripped down as did I. They went on to rubbing suntan lotion on each other.

They offered some to me which I accepted. They helped me with putting the lotion on me. We sat around communicating about things in general and the nude lifestyle. After a short time a couple very near us started playing around. They were very immodest as they fondled each other and began oral sex.

The three of us watched intently with both the guy and and starting to get hard. After a while the gal suggested we go for a swim. We got in and swam around and generally enjoyed the water. At one point the three of us were very near each other. The gal then touched my leg below the water then moved her hand to my cock with her other hand I could tell she was holding his cock.

She said to me that didn't this place make me want sex. My answer was to reach for and fondle a breast. We all laughed as he reached for her other breast. We decided to get out and go back to our setup. Once there we stood in the breeze and "air dried" for a while. There were now two or three other couples engaging in sex.

The couple then started foreplay as I watched. He went to a breast and started sucking it. I started fondling myself. He invited me to join in, but made it clear that I wasn't going to have sex with her. I joined in the fun sucking a tit and feeling her pussy. She fondled both our cocks until he repositioned so she could start sucking him.

I decided to try a bold move and moved my mouth to her pussy. She obviously enjoyed it as did I. Her pubic hair was trimmed short something not common back then. It was then time for him to fuck her and he did with both of them enjoying it very much. I watched as I stroked myself. They were getting attention from those nearby.

When they were finished she asked me if I was enjoying myself at the nude lake. I pointed to my cock and said "Ya Ya". She indicated for me to lay on my back. She leaned over me and began a handjob with sucking the head of my cock a few times until I exploded over my belly. I thanked her profusely.

The three of us went back into the water to rinse the sweat and cum off. We went back to the set up and chatted some more as we watched another two couples have a foursome. It was time for me to leave and we exchanged hugs and I was on my way. I became so excited thinking about what just happened that I stopped at a rest area and descretely jacked off.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: