View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:57 AM

Default European nude beach/lake experiences

There are many nice nude beaches and lakes all around Europe. I haven't been to that many, but I have still had some nice experiences. I believe there must be many people her at oneclickchicks that have some exciting stories to share.

My very first nude beach experience I had in a neighboring country around 30 years ago. It was an unusual hot day early in the spring. I went to a famous beach in the capital and it had a nude section in one end, but there were no clear boundaries were it ended. I lay down in the middle of the beach. I was young and shy that time so I was not naked. More and more people came and the nude section expanded. Suddenly I had a beautiful naked redhead in front of me in her late 20's (older the me). Fit and nice body and she oozed of self confident. I was laying on my stomach and she lay down on her back with leg wide open. Her pussy was shaved (which was not so common that time) and it had beautiful inner labia. I got rock hard and could not move or lay on my back. Time passed and it was really hot and all were sweating. The girls pussy opened more and more and the pussy lips were apart. Was her pussy wet by excitement or sweet I don't know? I was so horny my swimming pants were soaking wet of pre-cum. Than a man come over and asked her for light to his cigarette. They were chatting for a long time. She was still spreading her legs and he took his time to study every inch of her body. After some time she left the beach with this man.

There was another woman standing out on the beach. She was not so close to me, but close to the water. She was an Asian, maybe Thai, tall and topless with big fake tits. (or was it a man?) I have never seen a woman attract so many men. It was a constant stream of men coming to check her out and talking with her, may she took orders?

I have many stories I can share, but I am looking forward to read your stories
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post: