View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 03:07 PM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

This happened a good few years ago.

My first real girlfriend I met at uni, not long after we started there, she was 18. First January after we met we went with her family to Tenerife for some winter sun, most of the time we spent around the pool all the women kept the tops on. One day just me and my girlfriend went to the beach. She lay down on her front in her bikini and undid the back strap. Nothing unusual there, she did that by the pool.
Then she pulled the shoulder straps down and smiled at me.
Then she pulled the bikini top away and dropped it next to me still lying on her front.
She looked at me again and said "Do you mind ?"
I didn't know what to say or how to feel and just shook my head.
With that she rolled over and sat up, bareing her tits to everyone around. The feeling was an amazing mixture of arousal with a touch of jealousy and a bit of pride !
She stayed that way all day even going to the sea and back staying topless and letting me grab a couple of shots of her on my simple pre digital film based camera.

A little appendix to this story. A few years later we split up. She gave me a few boxes of stuff we had acquired which included all the photos.
A few months later I thought about those beach pics and went to look for them, she had taken them out and i was so disappointed!!

A few months later I heard someone talking about getting some copies of photos from the negatives, I didn't know you could do that ! Next time I was back home I went straight to that box heart racing, grabbed the negatives and held them up to the light, there they were the topless shots she hadn't thought to take the negatives!

Next day I shamelessly walked into the nearest place with just the strips I wanted developed and an hour later I was back in possession of those pictures.

I still enjoy them from time to time !