Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Games and dares - secrets and stories
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,368 Times in 111 Posts
Default Truth or Dare

My wife and I were visiting with friends that lived out of town. We were among 2 other couples visiting our hosts. All of us had known each other for about 10 or so years. We had had some pretty sexy nights together, but never had culminated any relationships. Someone suggested a game of Truth or Dare with very sexy, adult questions and dares. Everyone laughed at the idea and agreed to play. One of the guys suggested that it should include and element of stripping in it, as well. Most of us had seen each other nude or almost nude, so it was not a real big deal to be nude in front of each other. Therefore, it was agreed that stripping would be allowed. Everyone had been drinking for over three hours that afternoon before starting the game, so inhibitions were somewhat eliminated at the very beginning. One of the guys said that he thought anytime that a person refused to truthfully answer a question or just flatly refused to answer a question, it would require them to strip off an article of clothing. Then I suggested that everyone should began with the same number of articles of clothing, because the women had an unfair advantage with things such as jewelry and bras, etc. It was agreed that 5 articles per person would be the magic number of articles to begin the game. A pair of socks or a pair of earrings would only count as one item.

Both the questions and dares began somewhat tame. However, they quickly progressed to questioning areas that most people didn't want to answer. The clothes began to fall. It was really interesting what people would or would not own up to with their answers. Finally, pretty much everyone was down to their drawers. My wife's question then came up. She was asked how many guys she had screwed and when the last fuck among them had occurred. She hesitated for the longest time, and finally said, "I really don't want to answer that. So, I'll have to take the Dare." With that, she stood up and removed her thong underpants. All the guys watched very intently as she slowly stripped them off. There were a number of calls for her to slowly turn around for everyone. She reluctantly agreed. There were hoots and whistles as she turned. Then she asked, "What is the Dare." The host said, "Your Dare is to lay down on the table, place a slice of lime in your mouth, have your boobs coated with whip cream, a shot of Tequila in your belly button, and chocolate syrup spread on your inner thighs. My wife gasped and said, "Bull shit, you have to be kidding." The host showed her the card. It says that I have to let the first guy to my left, who is not my significant other, do it. She looked to the left of where she had been sitting. It was Lonnie there, who was clapping and licking his lips. One thing that all had agreed to before starting the game is that there would be no vaginal or anal penetration or penile stimulation from female to a male.

My wife reluctantly laid down on the table. Initially, she kept her legs together to help partially cover her smoothly shaved pussy. She accepted the lime slice in her lips. Our host poured the Tequila in her belly button next. I believe that was for all to see her tits shrivel up prior to covering them with the whip cream, which came next. Then, he spread her legs open and bent them at her knees to paint the chocolate syrup on the inside of each thigh. He painted the syrup all the way up to the bend between her crotch and leg. All spectators were provided an excellent view of her nice, soft pussy.

Now, it was time for Lonnie to provide his magic. It was ironic that Lonnie was the one to perform the task. My wife always thought Lonnie was a little overbearing and was not her favorite. Lonnie began at the top by slowly kissing her neck on each side and blowing in her ears. Then he worked down while kissing most every inch of her chest until he hit the whip cream. Then he began working around her jugs with his tongue and sweeping the whip cream into his mouth. He slowly, but surely, uncovered each of her shriveled tits and cleaned every bit of whip cream off of them. Her titties were beet red and looked cold as hell. From there, he worked his way down her stomach with a combination of licks and kisses. Then he utilized his tongue to eliminate every drop of Tequila. He continued downward toward her pussy. All eyes were intently watching to see if he would go there. However, when he got about an inch from her pussy crease and was kissing her in his travels, her hands came out and firmly announced, "No vaginal penetration -- tongue or otherwise, Lonnie." Lonnie and all the guys looked disappointed. However, those were the agreed rules when we started the game. Lonnie shook his head affirmatively. It was at that time that I first noticed all the guys, who were in their undershorts at this stage of the game, had massive erections from watching this Dare. I don't know if my wife had noted this or not. Lonnie, then, continued his travel past her pussy to the bottom of her thighs and began working upward toward her pussy while licking every bit of chocolate syrup from those legs. He worked up slowly cleaning each leg in a parallel fashion as he continued. As he got closer and closer to her pussy, I could see her starting to get a little uncomfortable. She began to move her hips a little from side to side. Once he was within an inch of her pussy, I am certain that she began to hunch slightly. I think everyone saw it, but no one said anything. Finally, Lonnie cleaned the last bit of chocolate from both thighs. I am certain she was breathing hard by then. Lonnie then rose up to pass her pussy and kissed her body up every inch until he reached her lips. He then took the lime slice from her lips with his teeth, chewed the slice up and swallowed it, and gave my wife a long, deep kiss. She fully participated in the kiss. As he pulled back, she was breathing heavily, and one of my male buddies there, told me that she was hunching slightly during that kiss. I had not been looking down there at that time. As my wife breathlessly raised up from her prone position, she exclaimed that it was hard to breathe with that lime in her mouth. I said, "Nice attempt to cover, but I could tell you were hot as hell." Everyone agreed, and my wife turned red with embarrassment. The host declared that that had to be the ultimate culmination to our Truth or Dare Game. Everyone agreed, except my wife, who thought someone else should have to go through the same rigorous type of Dare she had experienced. Everyone else said that it was time to hit the hay.

My wife and I went to the shower to let her wash the sticky syrup, Tequila, whip cream residue off. I stripped off my underwear and jumped into the shower with her. I started fingering her, and she already was as wet as I had ever felt her. She had gotten very horny during the dare -- despite her objections that she had not enjoyed it. After a good finger fucking, I flipped her around and gave her a good, hard doggy style fucking to relieve her pent-up horny-driven state.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post: