Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Teasing or serious
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 02:55 PM

Thanked 2,213 Times in 129 Posts

I have an update!!!!!

My wife and I have had many discussions on what has transpired recently with her accidental exhibition. We both agreed that it was in fact a big arousal for both. During discussions I would inquire about any future opportunities. She remained positively vague but would participate in hypothetical situations to the point we would adjourn to the bedroom. Thank you to those who post on ways to expose the wife. Reading the post gave me plenty to discuss.

Fast forward to Saturday. We are home discussing the day. We decide to spend the day outside by the pool alone having the occasional drinks and snacks. No grilling or work. Before noon we have a small bar prepared and a tray of meats, cheese and vegetables plus dip. So the sunning reading and listening to music began. After maybe an hour, my wife looked at me and said, it looked as though our neighbor is away so I may lay out topless. Not sure if that is exactly what was said but the result was my wife removed her bikini top and resumed reading her book.

For the next several hours she rotated front to back to front tanning topless never attempting to cover herself. The only time she covered was when she would get up to go inside. She would stand and wrap a towel around herself go inside, come back and place the towel on the chair and resume positions. I was enjoying her casual nature getting in the pool and back or just lounging topless.

We only have one neighbor that can see over our fence from his second story widows. They are older in their early 60's and unlikely to care what's going on at our pool to have a look. Our lots are two acre lots and the other neighbors house has no upstairs and positioned on the far side of the lot and down a slope so no real chance to see our pool. So as we lay there I say, what if Charles (our neighbor) is actually home looking at you through that window. She reacted putting her hands over her tits. I laughed. She said I got so relaxed I forgot to pay attention. Soon she was back to casual. I asked if it really bothered her that much. She said that she just didn't want him thinking bad of her. I responded with if he actually cared enough to look out that window he would definitely not think bad thoughts. She smiled and threw a piece of ice at me.

So it's mid afternoon around three p.m. my phone rings. It's Tim. I have him on speaker. He asked if I was home, I said yes. We had some small talk. My wife went inside. He was repairing some fencing and other things around his property and asked to borrow several pieces of my equipment. I agreed. He said he would be over but would be thirty minutes. I said no problem. Later my wife returns unwrapping her towel asking what Tim wanted. I told her to borrow equipment and would be here in about thirty minutes. She reached on the ground to retrieve her bikini top. I asked what she was doing. She said putting on her top before Tim arrived. I proposed the following.

I said why not remain topless and look like you are sunning unaware he was here. She said nothing just laid her bikini cups loosely on her tits. A few minutes she asked you really think I should. I smiled and said, well, he saw more than tits last time. She smiled. I received a text from Tim saying will be a little later. I responded no problem.

We laid there quietly. My wife said, how should I do this if I decide to go through with it. My mind was now racing through all the post I read on OCC. I decided to push her. I said get in the pool, loosen the sides of your bottoms, return. Lay down and let's see.... after what felt like an eternity on silence, she got up and into the pool. Swam a few laps, floated, swam a few and walked out holding the strings to the wet bottoms. She sat down swung her legs onto the chair, scooted up and said how do I look. She has on a red string bikini bottoms with black polka-dot pattern. I stand up looking down at her. The top of the triangle is just above her landing strip that she keeps neatly trimed over a smooth hairless pussy. The bottoms were loosely wrinkled over her mound, legs tight together. Her nipples are diamond hard. I said good god. Sexy as hell.

Only words spoken were can I have another drink. I made two. She killed hers. Twenty minutes later other spoken words, I need a refill. I quickly obliged. A long time of silence later Tim text, be there in fifteen. I told my wife. She asked for another drink. My wife is a light weight drinking, two three drinks in a row she's drunk. I ask if she was sure. She said if you want me to do this you won't ask that question. She requested a small towel also. I kept my mouth shut, handed her the drink and headed inside for the towel. I returned.

Her chair was almost but not quite fully reclined. She took the towel, rolled it, removed her hat, she placed it across her sunglasses over eyes. She said, do not talk to me when Tim arrives, you two whisper and I will act like I'm alone with no one around, she smiled. I agreed. Towel across her eyes. She asked if her bikini bottoms were good. I said, you could look more comfortable if your legs were not so straight and pressed together. She moved her left leg over and slightly bent her right leg. This opened a gap between her legs I could fit my hand almost flat across her pussy. The wet bottoms stayed bunched together leaving mostly her slit covered but both sides of her pussy partially exposed. How about now. Beyond sexy. I excused myself to go wait on Tim.

Maybe five minute he arrives I walk out to meet him. We talk about what he was doing and what he needed. A generator and my auger. Both takes two to carry/load. We have to walk past the pool and my wife to get to the storage building I have most of my equipment stored. As we reach the fence and open the gate, I act surprised and quietly close it and turn to Tim. I act scared and say, shit, my wife is sunning topless by the pool. A big grin came across Tim's face, he said really. I said yes, we better let me let her know you are here. Tim, still smiling, said, hell I've already seen her tits once, how mad can she be. I said, let me look. I actually look and she's still in her position towel over eyes.

I say quietly, ok, she has her eyes covered for the sun, be quiet and let's go quick. Still smiling Tim said, gotcha. In we walk. Tim walks beside me. We look like two school kids trying to sneak out of class. We round the pool and now just at the foot of her chair. Tim stopped , I stopped. We are looking at her quietly. She has one arm behind her head the other at her side. We are staring at her two bare tits glistening with a fresh coat of sunscreen. I pan down and oh my God. While I was gone she obviously tried to drunkenly sunscreen and adjust her bottoms. The bottom half of her light brown landing strip is clearly exposed along with the upper right side of her pussy and a portion of the top of her slit.

She obviously tried to adjust the bottoms but did a poor job. Tim, looks at me, I whisper, she's been drinking so be quiet. Tim whispers, I'm about to cum in my pants. I grab his arm and we walk to the building. Speaking louder, Tim asked if she lays out topless often. I said sometimes. Louder, he said, I can see most of her pussy. I tell him to be quiet. As we are getting the generator he proceeds to tell me that he saw her pussy at his house as she sat in the jeep but this view is better. We are carrying the generator past her. He whispers, I have lost twenty or thirty nuts masterbating to her tits and pussy from earlier, now I'm gonna lose hundreds. I couldn't help it and laughed a little loudly.

We get to his truck and load the generator. On purpose ask, you want to come back tomorrow and get the auger. Hell no, let's get it. I try to sound like I'm trying to maintain modesty for my wife saying I would bring it later. He would have none of it almost begging to go back. I fake reluctantly agreed. We entered the gate I made a little noise to let her know. As we wal around the pool she stirs. She moves her arm a little and her hips over slightly. We again stop at her feet. Her tits were still glistening and beautifully displayed. Panning down, her bikini bottoms must have moved as she moved her hips. Now just a small bit of her landing strip peaked out of the bottoms but the right seem had somehow rolled over exposing her entire slit and the entire right side of her smooth lip.

Tim whispered descriptions and compliments over and over. We stood there for a good three or four minutes. Tim even took a step to the end of the chair and leaned over to look closely. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards the building. Not really whispering, Tim said it's all he can do to not soil his underwear with a load. I laughed. Not smiling he said I'm serious. We get the auger, which is heavy and repeat the trip. No pause this time just staring as we pass.

We load the auger. Tim asked if he could get the gas also. I said you just want to see my wife, you got gas at home. He again almost begged to get the gas. I relented but said if we get caught I will kill him. We repeat, we stop at her feet. Tim spends a few minutes looking her over before turning to me and whispered done. We got to get the gas. Inside the building Tim said in a normal voice no whisper. Look at this mess I made. He pulled his shorts down. He had a huge wet stain from the waistband down the front. We both laughed.

We got the gas. As we walked past we paused at her feet. I whispered louder, you better get moving before you mess your underwear up again. While we walk away he said in a low non whisper, two more minutes and I would have cum again.

We stood by his truck talking. He knows what a light weight my wife is drinking. I excused everything to alcohol and that he can not tell anyone. He readily agreed. In passing I said maybe one day he may have an opportunity to repay with his wife. He said you are right, fair is fair. He reached in his truck, played with his phone and said look at these I took last week. He had six or seven pictures of his wife in various positions naked. Spread eagle on the bed, on all fours from behind, fresh out of the shower, and the last, a picture of his dick half way in her pussy taken while fucking her from behind up close. After a full long review, I said I believe I got the best of that deal. Tim said maybe so but I've seen the real thing twice. We agreed to keep it quiet and possibly share again.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post: