View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 08:50 PM

Thanked 58,738 Times in 2,249 Posts

With that, I lowered my face between her legs, and ran my nose up along her slit, producing a nice gasp from her. She said " my hubby doesn't like the taste and smell of me, I've never had a man really taste me" I saud "I love the variety of women's private parts, and how it changes when she cums" with that I began licking her, fro alnost at her butt up to her clitty. I pushed her hips up so that she was maximally exposed..he external labia were bright pink, and fairly small. After a few licks, I began tasting the flow of her secretions. It took a while, she obviously enjoyed my licking, and periodically would shudder, but I couldn't get her to cum. Finally, I inserted 2 fingers, deep in her putty, moved my fingertips where her g spot should be, and began sucking on the clitty, like a small nipple. She quickly vegan to shudder, abd to vocalize "oh god, oh god, oh god". Suddenly she convulsed and my face got sprayed. After a convulsion that must have lasted a minute, she relaxed, and got very quiet. I kissed her tummy gently for a while, until she seemedcto become aware again, and said "what happened?". I rempied, "well you had a big orgasm, and squirted. I think that if hubby had ever tried, you would have had a lot of fun" she smiled, and said "that king of orgasm, and all this fluid has never happened before. You are a fucking genius"

"Thank you, speaking of fucking, I need to do simething wuth this", standing up so that she could see my rehardebed cock. I want to fuck you abd make you cum again"

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: