View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 02:35 PM

Thanked 59,272 Times in 2,272 Posts

On the appointed day, actually the beginning of a long weekend, I went over to her apartment. She met me, with a big smill, bigger hug and a long, searching tounge active kiss, with her br, Jim, standing right there. He was,a rall, thin guy, also dressed in running shotes, with a obvious package in his pants.

First we examined the calendar, with Jim making nice comments about the photos, and saying that he could see why she liked to fuck me. She slud between us, put her arrms around ys, and said "now I get to fuck both of you at the same time, so come on boys, drive me out of my mind"

With that, she stripped up, alternated blowing us, fucked us individually, getting more and more vocal with each round. I knew what she really needed, so I told Jim to lay on his back, fot her to mount him, and the I mounted her from behind, easing my cock into her ass. And off to the races she went. For the next hour, I'm not sure when sge wasn't cumming. Jim and I each came 3 times. In mouth, pussy and ass, and shecjust kept screaming until she actually passed out.

I could hardly walk when I left 2 days later, and she couldnt't, but it was a successful calendar shoot. I wound up fucking her every couple of weeks for the next couple of years, alone with her, wirh Jim, with a couple of other guys, in a 5 guy gang bang that Jim and I organized for her birthday and with a couple if her girlfriends.

I would be easy to call her a sl#t, but she was more or less in charge all of the time, and definitely was taking her pleasure all of the time. I even got her to squirt for the first time, but that's another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: