Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 05:30 PM

I normally don't post much conversation, or records of observations that do not entirely fit within my own preferences. To the detritriment of credibility even, but I am who I am.

Anyway, I was just reminded of this occurrence. I thought I'd be nice and share, it might be up your street all the way, who knows.

In my country there's a yearly festival (it has to do with the royal family), on that day it is tradition to go to flea markets (officially the day is tax-free, resulting in a flea market tradition, don't ask). In my part of town there's a high mixture of cultures, the country is mostly 'western'. This becomes relevant in a moment. As you can imagine, these public flea markets are mostly 'operating' based on stuff exposed on the ground, on a sheet or rug of some kind. Some places have market stands for people to rent, but many/most will just exhibit their stuff on the ground. And people walk by while having a look.

Now I think you can imagine, this immediately heightens my awareness. Back then I was still in my early years of realisation that not all women bend from the knees, but I was a quick learner (thanks to my mother-in-law).

I spotted this young mother from quite a distance, I don't know what it is but I'm sure I don't need to explain. She wasn't with her parner/husband/boyfriend, just her kid. She was a dark blonde, and relatively tall (common around here). She was wearing, and I remember this as if it were yesterday, an off-yellow top with a pleated green-brownish skirt (short). She wasn't a bombshell, but she had my attention. She approached, looking at stands left and right. She crouched to look at things, bend over to look at other things. It was quite crowded so I couldn't see much. But close to where I was standing (I'd say 20 meters?) she decided to have a good look at something layed out on a sheet on one side of the path. For your imagination, the path has flea-market-spots on both sides. And in this area no one rented a market stand, so everyone who was selling stuff was either sitting in a camping chair or directly on the ground. Again, this is important later.

She must've felt secure in the crowd or something. She bent down from her waste, like, all the way. I saw her from the side (unlucky me,... I still .... nevermind), but I got to see her skirt ride to just around her tailbone. Her buttocks visible clear as day, but from my angle almost (but not fully) visible where her buttocks meet. So I couldn't confirm what she was wearing, if anything. I'm often hopefull in my thinking, and for a good reason. I've seen a few wearing the type of panties I prefer around my city (read: none at all), but I'm unfortunately unable to confirm in this case. Whatever she was wearing, it was narrower than a typical thong since I practically saw up to her tailbone.

Anyway, as she was having a look, remember sheets with stuff being sold, and people sitting on the ground on both sides? Opposite the path of the spot she was inspecting was another family. This family was clearly religious and of middle-eastern origin.

Let's say they looked shocked.

She gave them a full view of her ass, skirt riding up all the way. Buttocks shining in the sunlight, visible from 20m away. I don't know What she was thinking, and I'll never know if it was intentional (probably not, entirely).

I wish I could go back and stand 2m to the left, I have to know what she was wearing......
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post: