View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
Some of you might think that I’m a dumbass for going down this path, but after thinking about it a lot, I would have regretted pretending like it was more casual than it has become. My logic is pretty simple, I guess… if I’m lucky enough to have someone that cares about me, I better try and hang on to them.
That's not being a dumbass. That's as smart as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
This might be fighting words here, but I'm not really a large breast guy. I know I'm biased, but L's are perfect for me.
They are perfect, period! VERY lucky guy. I think it's very telling that you are concerned that she make good decisions for herself. Empowering her to do that is a good thing. My only advice would be to remember that most every 'movie drama' situation you can think of begins with someone making some decision or hiding some information from someone they care about to 'protect them'. It is better that you give her all the information so the both of you can make the best decisions possible. If you would like to see your relationship with her grow and/or endure, make sure she knows that at some point
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post: