View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 07:31 PM

Thanked 24,732 Times in 1,254 Posts
Default Suzette

Suzette was my second wife and the main influence in my sex life training. I was 42 and she was 27 , but she had no inhibitions and took me places I never even thought about.
She was the first one I ever had anal sex with, the first one I ever took to a nude beach, and she was instrumental in setting up the my first threesome . She was bisexual and a practicing exhibitionist .

When we were dating , she called one evening to tell she was coming out to my house in the country. She asked if her girlfriend Tina could come spend the night too. Before I could say anything , she continued with " I told her she would have to suck your cock too." So I told her ok.

It turns out Tina was an 18 year old coworker who was mad a her boyfriend, and didn't want to go home. She was very thin and brunette which was excellent from my view. As soon as they arrived we had a couple drinks and smoked a bit. Then both girls went to the shower to freshen up and shave their pretty little pussies. They came out 30 minutes later sporting some of Suzettes finest lingerie. They continued drinking while I got my turn in the shower. When I came out naked they were both lying on the bed.

I was already sporting a hard on. Suzette motioned me over to the side of the bed, She proped up on her elbows and accepted my cock into her mouth. The wife was not great at blowjobs , so I was anxious to try the new girl and I think Suzette was glad to rest her jaw. She motioned Tina over and turned the cock over to her. Unfortunately, Tina was not much of a cocksucker either. But she was new and pretty and I didn't last too long before I nutted in her pretty mouth. After a bit we drifted off to sleep with Suzette pinning me to the seam on the side of my king size bed and Tina sleeping so far on the other side I couldn't reach out to grope her tiny tits.

The next morning they both left for work. I would not see Tina again for 2 years, after Suzette and I had seperated.

I have attached pics of both , although not from that night.
Attached Thumbnails
Seethru.jpg   girls3.jpg  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post: