View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 06:31 AM

Default Episode 5: The First Gym Challenge!

Hey guys, this is a kind of shortish chapter, but not due to any other reason than me not wanting to stretch it out as I wanted to keep the gym challenge as part of its own thing rather than rush it or post a 6000 word chapter. I am trying to keep this as neatly done as possible. I did notice that while getting some views, nobody else is giving me feedback, so I hope my writing is good enough, but if you want me to change things, please let me know!

I also appreciate every single thanks on every single post, and luckily soon I will not need to have my posts checked, so I don't have to worry about every single post not being looked at for a while.

Anyway other updates, episode 6 is finished and I figured I would comment this for the sake of brevity. From now I will keep any important information regarding chapters as an author's note like so

Author's note: In case anybody is wondering, Natalie's outfit is a pair of boots, gloves, a cap, t-shirt, shorts, and underwear.

This is just to keep things simple, and tidy. I will also try to keep each gym after an episode or two, but not too many more.

Also who did I base Portia on? The sexy Viola!

So now on to the show.

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 5: The First Gym Challenge!

“Use, Bubble!”

Natalie called out as Brawly started shooting bubbles at the spider-like Pokémon before her. She had checked the Battle Radar and found herself surprised at the rarity of this particular creature, as the likelihood of encountering it was less than 1% due to the small size and the fact that it didn’t often show at this time of year.

“It is about time to chuck a Pokeball!” Natalie thought to herself.

The spider-like creature was small, but fast and dazzled others by using its electricity. It fired webs and bit hard, but there wasn’t really much poison in its fangs at its current level of strength, so getting bit wasn’t too much of a concern. The entire fight had only really been a struggle due to its speed, but after a few bubbles slowing it down, the small bug’s movements got a lot easier to follow.

Natalie had prepped for this moment and after a few more turns; she threw the ball and it caught the creature!

“I am going to name you Jolty! Jolty, the Joltik!” Natalie laughed.

“Battle rating increased to 290!”

Natalie smiled; this was her third proper team member and the fourth Pokémon that she currently had on her person, (though Slaking wasn’t technically didn't belong to her yet.) She was feeling pretty good, especially since after two sweaty days on route 1 she was finally within reach of the first gym on the Garment gym circuit!

“I am about to start chapter 1 of the legend of Natalie!” she said aloud. “Well, I guess chapter 2 after Slaking, I guess.”

Natalie found her upon a town known as Pinkcherry, which wasn’t much bigger than the previous towns she had been to. She found her way to the local Pokémon centre which was being looked after by a woman almost identical in looks to Joy from Browncherry. She gave her Pokémon to the woman and took a relaxing shower in one of their rooms, and after a bit of a rest she began hunting for the Pokémon gym.

“It is supposed to be some kind of art school,” Natalie muttered to herself.

Each gym was advertised on the signs that lead into each town, at least if they had a gym anyway, and Pinkcherry was no different with big signs mentioning the art gallery gym, and the current amount of challengers that had lost to its gym leader.

“They have had thirty-two wins and no losses since the year began,” Natalie said to herself. “Today is going to be the day to change all of that!”

She found a few different shops on the way and decided to stock up on potions, and other items to keep her Pokémon healthy; it was lucky for her as Natalie hadn’t stocked up since leaving Browncherry a couple of days ago.

“This must be your lucky day, young lady!”

Natalie found herself greeted by an elderly woman when she entered one of the shops who handed her a sticker that was apparently shaped like the badge of the local gym, and was given out to tourists in hopes of drumming up attention to the local gym challenge. She took it with a smile and continued on her journey, and soon she found the place she was looking for.

When she arrived Natalie found herself stuck at the back of a line, much to her surprise. The line was massive, and led out of the building and all the way around the gate outside in nearly a full circle. Everybody had an excited grin on their face, some had cameras whilst others had their own artbooks.

“There are so many people!” Natalie said aloud.

She wandered around the line and made her way up to the front of the queue, and there she found herself face-to-face with a large man wearing sunglasses who was controlling who entered and when.

“Excuse me. This is the gym, right?” Natalie asked.

“Read the sign,” the guard said whilst pointing to a big sign reading ‘gym entrance.’

“Okay, and this line is for challengers?” Natalie asked.

“Nope, but this line is for people hoping to see the many paintings made by this school’s best art teacher, Portia Feelgood.”

“Is she the gym leader?”

“Yes, undefeated since she took over last year, and a real beauty too, why?”

“I am here to challenge her,” Natalie replied.

The guard’s eyes grew wide and his mouth twisted into a dirty grin.

“You plan on challenging the gym leader to a battle? Well you are pretty hot, but before I let you through I need to ask, what is your battle rating?”

“My battle rating?” Natalie replied. “It is 290, why?”

“290? So you will put up a good fight. Okay, go right ahead,” the guard said with an even wider grin than before.

Natalie looked confused and turned to see what the people in the line had to say, but they had the same excited look as the guard. She held back her concerns and continued onward past the front gate. The building itself was labelled ‘Gym!’ and had the feeling of some kind of school campus as outside was the statue of the founder, with many students painting his likeness.

She had heard this place was an art school, an art gallery, and a gym so Natalie was far from surprised at how prestigious everything looked from outside, but when she entered she found herself stepping into another world.

“Oh my god!”

Natalie caught sight of a fancy front desk with many different pieces of art on display on the walls. The art in question were paintings, but not of scenery, or Pokémon, but instead different women; all were naked with mortified expressions on their face, and most shockingly each had a different muscular man behind them who was about to slide insert his member inside of her. What made the situation even more frightening was that they were all also labelled, ‘Challenger’ and each one ended in a number.

Natalie’s heart began to pound uncomfortably quickly; all of a sudden all of her confidence deflated, and she came to the realisation that if she lost she would be humiliated beyond belief for all eternity, immortalised within the paintings of her defeat. It didn’t take long for her legs to be on the verge of buckling and her bladder felt the stress of wanting to release.

Then a voice echoed out from behind her.

“Are you the new challenger?”

Natalie turned around to find a young woman of around twenty-five standing behind her. She wore a beret, simple clothes, and had bouncy sandy blonde hair.

“I-I am!” Natalie replied with a quiver.

“Hey, don’t be so nervous!”

The woman had a certain elegance to her as she spoke, but even still she seemed to carry an aura of danger about her.

“I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed by the realisation that I am about to challenge my first gym leader!”

Natalie felt her voice going wildly up and down in volume, and she started to sweat profusely.

“I see you saw the paintings, and started to feel nervous!” the woman smiled. “I told the principal that putting my paintings on display like this was cruel to newbies!”

Natalie turned to face her. “Wait! Your paintings!?”

“Yeah! My name is Portia Feelgood, and I am the gym leader around these parts.”

Portia watched Natalie’s expressions with a look of intrigue, but that just made whatever instincts sat in Natalie’s body begin to feel uneasy. She knew she was being sized up by the gym leader who then got the expression as the guard and bystanders outside.

“You are really pretty! A bit sweaty, but definitely a real looker. I bet you are strong too!”

“M-my name is Natalie, and I am incredibly strong!” Natalie replied with each word reaching a different octave.

“And you are here to challenge me today? Wow! I am getting excited!”

“Y-you are?”

“Yeah! You see each of these paintings? I am sure you can work it out, but each one is a challenger.”

“Y-yeah?” Natalie replied.

“I bet they look quite perverse to you, but it is part and parcel for this kind of gym! I like to catch the moment of defilement and mortification in beautiful girls, so when each one loses I take the best looking guys in my class and film them bringing these girls to orgasm. I then pick my favourite moment and paint it, but it usually ends up being right before insertion.”

Natalie’s eyes turned to face the paintings once more, and to her surprise, along with the look of utter humiliation was the glint of a girl who had just experienced great pleasure.

“These ones are the least interesting of the paintings I got, and I keep my favourites in my classroom, but I find myself lacking my magnum opus.”

“Y-yeah?”

“That's not to say I don't have a favourite painting, but I definitely need a strong beauty to paint."

"You have a favourite? And you need a strong beauty?"

"Yeah, well it all started out great! A lot of young beautiful challengers and some who were older and wiser, but carried that sexy air of maturity. One was even married, but after a night of passionate, sweaty loving, she left her husband, and is now pregnant with her first kid by my student. Then there was a drought of challengers after my reputation as undefeated became well-known, but now you showed up and if we are going on looks alone then you are around a nine, maybe even a perfect ten with a bit of make-up!” Portia’s eyes moved in closer. “Then again, maybe the cutesy vibe works better? A ‘girl next door’ kind of thing, but we will only find out when you are in the midst of humiliation.”

“I am a nine?” Natalie replied with a bit of hesitance in her voice.

“Sorry! I am just talking shop is all, but don’t worry, being a strong trainer can bring you up to a perfect ten! In fact if I had you on my bed with your legs spread then I am sure I would fall in love at first sight if you were strong enough!”

“T-thanks?” Natalie replied. “I am not really into women though.”

“Well I could go both ways, but that isn't important, you are here for the challenge, yeah?”

“I am!”

Natalie spoke with as much courage as she could muster, but it didn’t really sound too convincing either way.

“Okay, well first things first, have you ever challenged a gym before?”

“Nope, this is my first time!”

“The best thing to hear from a girl!” Portia laughed. “Okay, well a gym isn’t just a battle with me, but is instead done as a challenge to test both you and your Pokémon. In other regions you are expected to solve a puzzle before challenging the leader, and we have something similar here.

Portia pulled out three Pokeballs from her pocket and flung them up into the air. Each one sent out a small Pokémon that had a tail that looked like a paintbrush.

“The Pokémon is Smeargle, the Painter Pokémon. Each Smeargle oozes a thick paint-like substance from its tail which has special properties, and can be used to mimic moves of other Pokémon exactly!”

The Battle Radar read out the description, as Portia grabbed a few pieces of paper she kept in a large bag; each piece was A4 in size, but otherwise blank. The Smeargles quickly grabbed each piece of paper and started to paint at a blinding speed, and then they darted off into different directions.

“Now, as you can see each Smeargle has disappeared into a different direction; finding each one is the puzzle of this place. Seems pretty hard, right? Well, don’t worry, each Smeargle has left you a hint on these pages.”

Portia picked up three pages that each had a different image on them. The first had the image of the city from somewhere high up, the second had an image that looked like a classroom, and the third had the image of a girl in just a towel in a room with lockers in it.

“Okay, I will be right back!” Natalie replied.

“Wait a minute, Natalie,” Portia interrupted. “You must also keep in mind a couple of bonus rules for the gyms in this region!”

Natalie stopped herself and looked at Portia who was holding up some robes.

“Each gym will make you dress in a theme represented by this gym! I may be a normal-type trainer, but I also am an artist and so you will dress to represent that. That is why your outfit will be the clothing of a model!”

Natalie was given a white cotton robe that was roughly her size, and a pair of blue flip flops.

“So I just put these on?” Natalie asked.

“Well, not out here!” Portia said as she pointed to a room behind the front desk. “You will only be wearing those, and nothing else!”

“What about my underwear?” Natalie asked.

“That depends, how many Pokémon do you have?” Portia replied.

“I have four-I mean I have three Pokémon,” Natalie answered.

“Well okay, so you can keep one part of your current outfit since the sandals and robe count as one piece each!” Portia smiled. “Oh and before I forget! You also need this.”

Portia pulled out a gold sticker very reminiscent of the sticker Natalie was given by the shopkeeper.

“This sticker is representing my badge, and so if it gets stolen from you then you lose the challenge regardless of how many Pokémon you have remaining. A lot of girls stick it between their to keep it hidden, but where you stick it is down to you.”

Natalie’s head began to throb from the sudden challenge being dunked on her, but even still she tried her best to keep everything in mind.

“Anyway, Challenger, find the Smeargle, and only once you do will I battle you. Don’t disappoint me now!”

Thus began Natalie’s first gym challenge.

Natalie’s Team
Current Battle Rating: 290
Waggy/Poliwag Lv11
Brawly/Crabrawler Lv10
Jolty/Joltik Lv8
Attached Thumbnails
Viola.jpg   Viola 2.jpg  

Mei and Viola.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post: