View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 04:33 PM

Thanked 26,564 Times in 1,277 Posts

Very hot. I didn't have anyone go quite that far, but I did date this girl whose family owned a high end boutique. She and her mother did a lot of their own designs, they were a little more haute couture than I was used to seeing. I was taking her to a fraternity fall formal, I went to here house to pick her up, I was having a glass of wine with her parents when she came out in her formal gown, my mouth fell open. We had not been dating long enough for me to get to 1st base (things moved slower in those days) and the top to her gown was pretty see-thru. Here I was seeing her tits for the 1st time with her parents telling her how beautiful she looked in her gown. She and her mother designed it, I was also telling her how beautiful she looks, in the back of my mind I'm thinking this is going to start a riot.

I think when we walked in the band stopped playing, pretty much every eye in the place was on her. I was thinking how much fun this was, she was unafraid, danced with abandon, her B+ boobs swaying about. Of course the photographer was all over this, I'll bet a lot of pics were ordered that the people ordering them were not in. I wish I still had them.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: