View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
As far as the enf stories are concerned, I have no doubt there are many more waiting to be shared
In this Berlin spa and in many other stylish German spa's, the women are in the majority, and the staff are quick to hunt down and throw out men who act in a manner which makes women uncomfortable. Apart from the moral part of it, they know very well that it is the women who order expensive smoothies, buy scented oils and creams, order most massages and all beauty treatments. Most men who go there are classical naturist types who only go for relaxation, and then there are some of us who also take it as a bonus if we can interact a bit with women who obviously like to show off for us. But we leave it to the women to take initiatives, we do not want to disturb the women who are not into showing off, and we certainly do not want to be sent off and put on a 'perverts list' of men who are not allowed to enter the Spa anymore.

So, any woman who is initially a bit shy will be surrounded by a large number of women who are anything but shy (which does not mean that most of those show themselves off), in a quite safe environment, and at the same time they can choose to d**** a towel around them in the saunas until they have gotten used to things. So, I seldom see embarrassed women in these places. Besides, most of these places tend to have at least one sauna set aside only for women.

The chances for ENF is much higher in the Hotels, where tourists without much prior, eeh, exposure, to German nakedness might take the elevator down to the basement for some gym time followed by a sauna, plop themselves down in the sauna wearing their usual bathing suits, only to be (if in a friendly manner) firmly told off by the hotel staff for having those bathing suits on And who might then after having reluctantly taken off their suits to stay in the sauna be surprised to see an entire football team staying at the hotel nonchalantly stroll into the sauna after a training session. I have heard of such happenings and the women either looked back on it as 'the most funny thing ever in retrospect' or as 'the worst thing that ever happened to me'.

Regards

Halkan
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post: