View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
I was in that spa close to the Berlin Hbf, and I was sitting in the outside warm pool where people sit on the bottom and all bits and pieces are quite visible (due to the absence of bubbles). Then along came a group of Chinese men and women, mostly women. If I understand it correctly, one of the women lived in Berlin and had dragged her Chinese friends (family members living in China ?) with her to the spa. The one living in Berlin was one of the most outrageous exhubistionists I've seen there. She was sitting with her legs wiiiide open, moving them slowly in and out, but she had at least placed herself such that she did not show herself off directly to her company. Instead she showed off to me .

One of the men was able to relax after a while, the other was sitting with his hands firmly in front of his cock, looking very much out of his comfort zone. There were, if I remember correctly, three other women in the group, and they were curiously unconcerned with the antics of their exhibitionist friend (I guess they knew her well enough to not be surprised because I sort of saw them roll their eyes, shake their heads a bit and smile, seemingly amused by the show). The youngest, who might not have been more than 16 or so, made some attempts to show herself off for a while, sort of testing out if she liked it or not, but eventually went back to sitting normally. The men stayed in the pool to, eeh, compose themselves for a few minutes after the women had left (and I saw no other man leave the pool for a while during that time either, and most men had been sitting with their legs strategically placed for quite some time during the exhibition time).

The interesting thing is that there are always some exhibitionist women at this place, and they are almost never from Germany. In Germany, naked is 'just naked', whereas some women from countries where nudity is always seen as sexual actually continue to regard it as sexual and turn themselves into exhibitionists. Many young american women (there are lot's US students in Berlin) seems to enjoy being 'out there' and 'being free-spirited' as in "hey, I'm actually showing my tits and pussy, right, really, my pussy, and my legs are even open to show it off". But they seldom manage to be as erotic as the Chinese woman. The US women I refer to are more amusing (or at worst tiresome) in their attempt to be hippies a few decades too late (often including hairy armpits and pussies and multi colored hair, the most bizarre sight was a woman who had colored her hair in all places).

Best regards

Halkan
Thanks for the account. Are the Chinese people you saw a regular occurrence or an unusual sight? Did any seem particular embarrassed (other than the guy)? Your definitely right about the difference between foreign girls and natives, it is a much bigger deal for them. For that reason it's much more exciting to hear about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post: