View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 04:22 PM

Default Other Ethnicities in Sauna enf

I'm very curious what people's experiences have been of other Ethnicities using the sauna and how they have reacted to the nudity involved. Particularly cultures that would be shy about such things or consider it taboo such as Asian or Middle Eastern. How common is it to see such races? Do the large amount of Chinese tourists that can be found in most spots include stripping of in the sauna as an activity?

I'd be really interested to here stories of shyness and embarrassment at the experience (particularly of alternative Ethnicities, but others are welcome to add to the many already on this site). For instance girls trying to keep their bikini on or cover up, but being forced to strip it off be it through staff, patrons or peer pressure. Or saunas where the girl tries to stay covered but gets caught in the changing rooms or shower trying to use them quickly when no one's around. If anyone can recommend any saunas be it in Germany, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria etc. that are particularly disposed to seeing such alternative Ethnicities and events I'd appreciate it also.

Last edited by sebsationally; 10-13-2019 at 04:36 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post: