View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:54 AM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 74 Posts
Default Long time back

Well this was long time back(much before phones with camera). Guess it was 3 years after our marriage!! we were in Finland. After a long hike in the forest, we settled down in our summer camp with other 2 couples. The camp was stocked with Beer and other drinks.
The other 2 couples were Fin and we were from Trondheim(Norway). Both of the guys are my business associates and we know each other for more than 7 to 8 years.
Girls started cooking and we started helping them along with some drinks. After dinner we all settled down glass of wine. Since it was summer time, all the girls had very few clothing on them including my wife.

My wife was wearing a short skirt with a small panty and Tshirt. There were just 2 rooms, so the girls decided they will sleep in one room and we boys were in other. after about 11pm we were all very tired by the long hike and decided to hit the sack. My wife had had couple of drinks more and somehow she wanted to sleep with me.

Mind you in Finland, during summer sun sets only around 11:30 or 11:45 and the sun is back around 2AM.
Summer camp doesnt have proper curtains as well. Anyhow, once the girls slept off in other room, my wife came back to the room where we were sleeping around 12:30pm. i was sleeping on the far right corner. she just lowered her panty and i shoved my cock up her pussy. her pussy was all wet and it just went in without any effort. After 10mins, i cummed inside her pussy and decided to sleep. she was also very tired and collapsed on the floor next to me. In the morning when i woke up i found both my friends were up and they both gave a knowing wink. My wife's pussy was on full exhibit and they both had a good look. one of my friend informed his wife and she quickly came and covered my wife with a towel.

The next 2 days my wife was very embarrassed and never looked at them. The Fins are very cordial and soon forgot about everything and we were on our way back to Trondheim. Am still in touch with the guys. They are very decent and have never brought up the subject again.