Thread: Enf video games
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
There is a mobile version in the works. Some really attractive new women.
Patreon site opened with photos/videos of all three versions. There are many behind the scenes
and racier stuff that didnt make it into the games.
I was looking through all these old posts and after reading this one, decided to check out the Bikini Karate Babes Patreon. Looks like they've been busy working on Bikini Karate Babes 3 for mobile and have released a teaser trailer for it (not exactly sure when they posted it). Judging from the trailer and some of the free posts I've been skimming through, looks like they got some new models to play the characters (understandable) and, most importantly of all, Venus is a character again, she still has her bikini top steal, and they made it like it was in the 1st game, where the victim turns to the camera clutching her boobs in embarrassment before running off. That definitely catches my interest, and considering it'll be a mobile game, that might make it easier for everyone to get a hold of. You can watch the trailer here. hxxps://www.patreon.com/bikinikaratebabes

They released the beta for the game back in 2017 that certain Patrons were able to play (that tier is apparently sold out though), so that might also be when the trailer came out, but again I don't know for sure. One of the comments I saw said that the beta was ready for iOS and they were planning to port it to Android devices, but at that time only the iOS one was ready. There might have been more updates since then, but I'm not a Patron so I can't see every post. In any case, maybe some cool stuff is on the horizon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post: