Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Budding exhibitionist
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:23 AM

Default Flashing at beach and nightclub

As I was saying, it was the summer after I graduated from high school. My boyfriend and I were preparing for the college breakup that we knew was inevitable, and we wanted to get each other off as much as possible. I liked to show off and he liked for other guys to look at me. The best place to do this was the beach. You can start out almost naked, then it is not hard to "accidentally" show something you are not supposed to. I would go to the beach in my tight red bikini, and would always feel guys' eyes on me. I knew they would have been hitting on me if i didn't have my boyfriend along.

My favorite trick was to briefly pop up my bikini bottoms while I was putting on lotion or pretending to adjust them. Anyone who was standing behind me and watching closely would see a quick flash of black bush, which stood out against the pale skin under the bikini bottom. When my boyfriend put lotion on my back and legs, he would quickly pull up the bikini bottom and let my pale butt cheeks stick out. Then when I stood up I would pull them back down, but not before giving the people behind me an eyeful. No one ever called me out for these "accidents", but if anyone did I was ready to call them perverts for paying so much attention to a teenage girl.

There was a nightclub in a nearby town that was exclusively for people under 21. One time we felt really daring and took off my bra and panties in the parking lot before we went in. My nipples were clearly poking out, which made the bouncer do a double take but he waved me in. Since I was wearing a short skirt, it wasn't very hard to flash people. I just had to spin around. I must have flashed dozens of people, including a few from my old school. Some of the guys had probably never seen a girl's pussy before. Finally, a bouncer came over and asked me if I was wearing panties. I said of course I was, but then he told me to lift up my skirt. I asked him if he knew how old I was and whether he had heard of corrupting a minor, which scared him away. We were ready to leave anyway. I was dripping wet from the attention, and my boyfriend took me back to his car and fucked me hard in the parking lot, which was not usual to do at that club. I had heard a lot of stories about that in school.

I never went back, but I liked to imagine guys coming back again and again hoping to see me.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Ms Jonelle For This Useful Post: