Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 10:02 PM

I had a female roommate for about five years during college. We were close friends since we were little so there was never anything going on between the two us and I never found her to be sexually attractive. However, I still enjoyed listening to the sounds of her getting fucked.

Our apartment had two floors and her bedroom was right above mine. The house wasn‘t really soundproofed so I could hear everything very clearly. Because her bedroom basically was a former attic there wasn‘t really any possibilty to properly close the hatch to her floor which helped as well.

She‘s a regular girl and we never really talked about sex. During the first two years of us living together she had a steady boyfriend who fucked her pretty well from the sounds of it. It always started out with some rhythmic creaking of the floor above me, followed by some soft moaning that would get louder and faster as soon as she came. Again: I never found her sexually attractive but it was still fun to hear this rather quiet girl orgasm and then see her the next day in the kitchen or something.

Anyway, after two years or so they broke up and she entered a period of sexual drought (which didn‘t really seem to bother her). Then, one night a few years later we went clubbing together and she started making out with some dude. I left at some point and went home. About one hour later, she arrives as well - including the guy from the club. They were pretty drunk and the sun was already shining outside. So I positioned myself behind the door of my room, which was slightly opened, and saw them making out together. Then he went to her room and she went to our shared bathroom. Shortly after she exited the bathroom - fully nude! Then I heard her going back to her room, and after a short amount of time they started fucking.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to moli_70 For This Useful Post: